wild pair metal heel pumps give a painful shoe job....

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

wild pair metal heel pumps give a painful shoe job....

Post by Jewel »

no rubber tips on these lol they are commonly refereed to as needle heels the heels are solid metal and the toe tips are too... they dont really play around and in this clip he gets the smooth hard soles on his cock while that 5 inch iron spike is plunged into his balls! and i dig it in deep to be mean too lol he gets to cum but i get to make it a painful orgasm and when im done i stomp down on his nuts to make sure all of the cum has been forced out. https://clips4sale.com/store/12689
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jewel

Re: wild pair metal heel pumps give a painful shoe job....

Post by Jewel »

heelsfan23 wrote:If you seen my last PM message you know what heels I think would look hot doing that also :wink:
i have not but i bet i can guess lol
Fossibaer

Re: wild pair metal heel pumps give a painful shoe job....

Post by Fossibaer »

Very nice heeljob. :D