Wanted to say hi!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hard9

Re: Wanted to say hi!

Post by hard9 »

wow!!!! your feet are perfect, got so hard looking at them only took a few strokes and i was cumming so hard.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Oh my that sounds wonderful. They are pretty stinky right now, was just doing errands. I have this fantasy that I would be out at the grocery store I would notice a guy staring at my feet or feel his eyes watch me. Make eye contact with him and have him follow me to the bathroom. I would go into the stall and sit down, he would follow me in and come into the stall. No speaking , inwould just have my feet dangleing there for him to pleasure as he wants. I'm wearing my worn down tons and knee socks. . He would take one shoe off and sniff it while rubbing his cock in my feet . When he was getting close, I would remove my sock and hand it to him to cum in while he sniffed and fucked my shoe. Once he came, I would put my cum socked sock back on, sho s and leave quietly. Or I would love to find him in the parking lot jerking off. I would approach and ask to get in the car and ask him to finish for me. He may request to use anything he would like. He takes both my shoes and socks. One sock stuffed in his mouth, the tied around his rock hard cock. One shoe to his nose and the other shoe he fucks hard and fast until he blows his load. I tell he's such a good little foot slave and allow him to keep them overnight. But he must drop them back off tomorrow. The next day , I find a bag full of my cum filled socks and shoes. With an sad card full of videos and pics so I can cum while I watch him fuck and suck my nasty foot coverings.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Oh hard, that's so hot! I love to know that I made you cock hard and you came. Getting such a wet pussy reading these replies:)
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

I keep posting, but I'm really excited right now. If you have request, please post and I will try my best to get the posted soon. Love being able to help cocks cums:)))
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

put on some sexy heels and you will get us all cumming! how about showing us your collection? maybe model them all for us!
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »