Wanted to say hi!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Fetisha_Beauty

Wanted to say hi!

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Looked around and wasent to sure where to post but just wanted to say hi! New to a site like this. Rather turned on by men sniffing, fucking and cumming in/on shoes. Would like to share pics of my feet w/without shoes for your enjoyment when I feel more comfortable. Feel free the post here or PM me if you just want to chat.
tommyhotpants

Re: Wanted to say hi!

Post by tommyhotpants »

Hi and welcome! I would love to see pictures of your feet and heels when you feel ready to share. :D absolutely love cumming in heels myself, all the better if they have a gorgeous pair of feet inside at the time!
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Would love to see pics of your Feet and Heels, and stiletto/shoe closet full of shoes...thanks.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Hi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

Fetisha_Beauty

Post by Fetisha_Beauty »

This is most of what I have in pics right now. The photo posting app is weird.?.will try to post a few more. Please, please, please tell me if my feet turn you on and if you came to them. I would LOVE to know what you thought about. I want to cum reading your post:)
feet71

Post by feet71 »

Your feet are gorgeous. I bet they smell as good as they look. I would like to slip one of your socks over my cock and jerk off while I sniff the other one. I would cum hard and fast.