Princess Plugs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

plugs1987

Re: Princess Plugs

Post by plugs1987 »

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

And I'm definitely not offended about the girlfriend commentary. If anything, I was pretty self conscious about my curves for the last few years. Always glad to hear that those curves are appreciated :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

WOW....incredible bod Miss P..........just stunning, and as usual, legs and feet to die for :D :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Curves are something to be celebrated and appreciated not criticized. I really wish that ladies were not so hard on themselves about the way they look. In my opinion you are all beautiful!
arteta

Post by arteta »

Came back to here to see if there was anything. We miss you Princess Plugs, would love you to return. Love your feet in sandals, it’s been too long :(
Heelslover21

Post by Heelslover21 »

This post had been amazing. Had a hard on looking through all the pics again. You really are so sexy!! Please keep the pics coming!!