Here I am

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cumin4feet

Re: Here I am

Post by cumin4feet »

You said nice things after everyone call you out for being a stupid ass bitch but ok

Nice heels cunt !!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

make me very hard...
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

I remember those shoes. Hey Amy, tell everyone how hard I fucked you while you had those shoes on.

Those long heels made great handles while I plowed both your holes.
amyhoff

Post by amyhoff »

winmx8 wrote:I remember those shoes. Hey Amy, tell everyone how hard I fucked you while you had those shoes on.

Those long heels made great handles while I plowed both your holes.
You're an asshole.
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

You can't get enough of me.

You should post pics of the heels you leave at work and find them slimy the next day.
amyhoff

Post by amyhoff »

No thank you!
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

Tell the forum about the time you came back from lunch and a fresh warm load was on your shoes. You told me you tasted the cum.

CUM SLUT!!!!!
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Get off Amy's case! Be nice or just don't comment.

She is a good friend.....and yes, she and I trampled a few boytoys together....

G
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Who gives a flying fuck ! To the new cunt ? None of these foot boys give a fuck unless your making us cum...
Pretty sure Amyhoff made another account "Gina" really original dude... Like your eBay pictures and others that you have stole...

Your game is weak ! 8)

I'm over it... Cheers bitches
amyhoff

Post by amyhoff »

cumin4feet wrote:Who gives a flying fuck ! To the new cunt ? None of these foot boys give a fuck unless your making us cum...
Pretty sure Amyhoff made another account "Gina" really original dude... Like your eBay pictures and others that you have stole...

Your game is weak ! 8)

I'm over it... Cheers bitches

Gina is a good friend cocksucker. My pics aren't from eBay you piece of shit. Go troll somebody else's post. If you want me to pick apart the ugly girls you post I will.