Here I am

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kumshoe

Re: Here I am

Post by kumshoe »

You surely know how to wer those shoes. Sexy.
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

Very hot weekend with Amy. She was on fire :P :twisted: . She left something behind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frankrich

Post by Frankrich »

Any pics of this pig wearing these heels
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

Sexy Amy, showing off her shoes again. You were on fire over the weekend!!! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, like the sound of that! please post more pics,

what did you get up to?
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow more of those ones please. Especially the toe cleavage!
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

I could not resist these shoes Amy. You had them on when we went out. I saw guys looking down at your sexy legs and feet. I tried not to but when you left me alone in your apartment, I went for it. Worked up a big load for your new shoes.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

More of those black peep toe snake print slingbacks

My gf used to have a pair just like that!
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Dear AmyHoff ... stop being a fucking Cunt trolling on my post starting shit.... you should be watching the Cubs play in the World Series since your from Chicago... and stop being a liberal count on my post or better yet get some good dick in "YOU'RE" life and stop being suck a bitch !

Cheer hooker :-)