my friends flats and heels (no runners)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Post Reply
User avatar
daniel_privat68
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by daniel_privat68 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am

I love these cum stains on the cock box..so slippery for your girl ;-)
@ Schleg1: I totally agree - practise is the most important thing...and to discuss abaut experiences or wishes here is what makes any desire worth to tell...
@ guest2000x: Indeed Lilly and me have different kind of rubber boots - classical rin boots, rubber riding boots, black rubber boots with metal string and rubber booties...let us know....

guest2000x
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by guest2000x » Thu May 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Would you have pictures of the classic rain boous snd yhr black rubber boots with metal string? :?: :D

Thanks.. :)
daniel_privat68 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am
I love these cum stains on the cock box..so slippery for your girl ;-)
@ Schleg1: I totally agree - practise is the most important thing...and to discuss abaut experiences or wishes here is what makes any desire worth to tell...
@ guest2000x: Indeed Lilly and me have different kind of rubber boots - classical rin boots, rubber riding boots, black rubber boots with metal string and rubber booties...let us know....

User avatar
daniel_privat68
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by daniel_privat68 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:37 am

Sure - we took some pictures today. i will open a seperate threat in bootjob forum...
guest2000x wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:39 pm
Would you have pictures of the classic rain boous snd yhr black rubber boots with metal string? :?: :D

Thanks.. :)
daniel_privat68 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am
I love these cum stains on the cock box..so slippery for your girl ;-)
@ Schleg1: I totally agree - practise is the most important thing...and to discuss abaut experiences or wishes here is what makes any desire worth to tell...
@ guest2000x: Indeed Lilly and me have different kind of rubber boots - classical rin boots, rubber riding boots, black rubber boots with metal string and rubber booties...let us know....

schleg1
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Bond007 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 10:06 pm
Absolutely fantastic pictures and story, wonderful sexy lady, especially in her high heels - please keep it up and thank you very much, ..... Is she getting aroused when she treats you with her shoes and feet? Does the power excite her?
Yes it does. She likes seeing my facial expressions when she goes hard on it. Her smile gives it away whenever I'm in pain. At the beginning when we first started, she definitely was not as excited as she is now. Now it's a challenge for her to see what my limit is and she loves that challenge.
daniel_privat68 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am
I love these cum stains on the cock box..so slippery for your girl ;-)
@ Schleg1: I totally agree - practise is the most important thing...and to discuss abaut experiences or wishes here is what makes any desire worth to tell...
Yes, she's starting to play with the cum after she's done with my cock. Would be nice if I was able to finish twice. But hard when she's so cruel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a huge fan of feet but this is for the foot lovers out there. Nice to wake up to something like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
daniel_privat68
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by daniel_privat68 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am

Some to me - I love my Lilly in shoes and boots. But sometimes It's necessary to please her and then she wants to use her bare feet...

mwife49
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by mwife49 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:25 am

A foot job is always welcome even tough I prefer shoes ;)
Awesome gallery!
mwife49

sandalfan1
Posts: 1488
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by sandalfan1 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:07 am

Wonderful update. I love seeing her feet and toes covered in cum!

slingblade
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:54 am
Location: USA

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by slingblade » Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 pm

It is a shame the original delicious steve madden flats disappeared with the friend. I would have bought them in an instant! So much history with those sexy flats. Shame to think of their fate likely rotting away in a landfill by now.

schleg1
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:15 am

daniel_privat68 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 am
Some to me - I love my Lilly in shoes and boots. But sometimes It's necessary to please her and then she wants to use her bare feet...
Yes. Especially when she's the one enjoying the work.
mwife49 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 10:25 am
A foot job is always welcome even tough I prefer shoes ;)
Awesome gallery!
You and me both.
sandalfan1 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 4:07 am
Wonderful update. I love seeing her feet and toes covered in cum!


I'm glad. We're still working on it though!
slingblade wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 pm
It is a shame the original delicious steve madden flats disappeared with the friend. I would have bought them in an instant! So much history with those sexy flats. Shame to think of their fate likely rotting away in a landfill by now.
Well lucky for me, we got another pair. Bad news is we haven't had much time to use them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't take many 'process' pictures because you can see many in my previous pages. But the cumshot... Well enjoy. Just a slight bruising nothing too serious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
daniel_privat68
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by daniel_privat68 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:24 am

I am really impressed - what an amazing load your girls squeezed out of your cock...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mules69 and 12 guests