my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 - thanks for being an avid follower... will try to take as many pics before i go...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

My pleasure for following. Its not every day that you get to see a shoejob with black patent flats. One of these days you will be able to cum on those flats and I will celebrate with you!
somebody

Post by somebody »

nicee friend :) How long do you know Her? :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

nice pics, hope you also got to enjoy being deep in her with those cute sexy flats over your shoulders.

my gal understands me too, like yours. She has even worn crotchless pantyhose with open toe flats for our fucking sessions.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sorry havent been on lately. and ive known her for a couple months and we agreed that i would do wat she wants and in return she will do what i want. and it works both ways that we don't mind satisfying each other. a little behind on my pictures... will be sure to upload them soon...
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Any cum pics?
amyhoff

Post by amyhoff »

Kankles aren't hot!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

amyhoff wrote:Kankles aren't hot!
Well then take your negative attitude to another thread. I mean... 17 post and you've joined since 2011? Must be just another lurker who can't get their fetish satisfied. Maybe if you came in with a better attitude, you might actually get something...
adidasflipflops wrote:Any cum pics?
I actually do have some but I haven't had a chance to crop pictures down to 1 mb to post. Been busy...
amyhoff

Post by amyhoff »

Says the guy who has 15 posts from 2010. What a jerkoff. It's ok your post sucks. You're not alone. What a fag.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Yes. I lurked but I don't try to make other people feel bad by posting comments that are not welcomed. I can tell by your comment history all you do is hate on other people. But anyways. Hats off to you... Keyboard warrior.

And if my posts suck... Why are you here? Go to another thread. I don't see you hating on everyone elses thread. No need to leave a nasty comment.

Don't be the little dog that needs to pee everywhere to mark their territory. It's not like you walk into a dealership looking for a car and the ones that they show you are not your taste... You have to scratch them... Just my ten cents. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Go outside, get some fresh air, and relax. None of us wants to see your negative attitude. Leave your personal problems elsewhere.

Thanks.