my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats

Post by schleg1 »

mwife49 wrote:Very nice!
Thanks!
sandalfan1 wrote:This is so hot! Keep it going! When you do finally get that board made you can do a cumshot over her flats. It is much easier.
I promise we will have a board soon. Trust me. I want it just as badly as you.
Mike-mike wrote:All
You need is a drill, hole saw , saw, a measuring tape and some screws and an imagination. , I can post some pictures of mine of you that woild help you , yull really enjoy the box, i drilled holes in the sides of mine where she can tie my arms up
I really hope I can get used to it. And convince her to do it to me regularly. Think it's going to be a jump for her. I really hope that once I get it, she will be into it.
aldonis wrote:Very-very-very sexy flats !!! Thanks
Starting to get used! Loving it

------------------------------------------------

I'm trying my best to be active with pictures but it's tough when I work far away. Here are some updates. I wish she teases me more when we are not near each other.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Very hot pictures!
I really love how she squeeze your cocktail between her feet while still wearing her shoes!
mwife49
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

mwife49 wrote:Very hot pictures!
I really love how she squeeze your cocktail between her feet while still wearing her shoes!
Thanks! That sensation is so glorifying.
--------------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day. She's not here so ... Here's what I got.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Fantastic pics of her legs and feet! She is beautiful. Any chance she would finish you off by placing one flat on your stomach, putting your dick into it, and rubbing you with her foot until you blow your load inside?

Something like this pic.
flat.jpg
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Fantastic pics of her legs and feet! She is beautiful. Any chance she would finish you off by placing one flat on your stomach, putting your dick into it, and rubbing you with her foot until you blow your load inside?

Something like this pic.
I'll try my best. Any suggestions for a very sensitive tip? It hurts when she touches it with her flats.

With her toes, it's more bearable but with shoes it's not as... Bearable...
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Great pictures as usual !
mwife49
red_line

Post by red_line »

Haven't figured out sharing a video yet eh? :p
As always, love the feet and shiny flats!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

schleg1 wrote:
sandalfan1 wrote:Fantastic pics of her legs and feet! She is beautiful. Any chance she would finish you off by placing one flat on your stomach, putting your dick into it, and rubbing you with her foot until you blow your load inside?

Something like this pic.
I'll try my best. Any suggestions for a very sensitive tip? It hurts when she touches it with her flats.

With her toes, it's more bearable but with shoes it's not as... Bearable...
If she bends you over her flat so your head is well within it should be less sensitive. Flats that are more flexible also help. Great photo set. Can't wait to see cum on those wonderful toes!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

mwife49 wrote:Great pictures as usual !
Thanks again
red_line wrote:Haven't figured out sharing a video yet eh? :p
As always, love the feet and shiny flats!
Not many opportunities. Usually I like to look as oppose to using a phone to record. Also because we are still trying to get comfortable with it. Still sensitive!
sandalfan1 wrote:
If she bends you over her flat so your head is well within it should be less sensitive. Flats that are more flexible also help. Great photo set. Can't wait to see cum on those wonderful toes!
Well I hope you like these photos!

---------------------------------------------------------

So we're still working on getting comfortable. As much as I enjoy it, I find it very hard to finish but it's taking practice on both our ends. She's still figuring out what works and what doesn't. She likes to squeeze
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Beautiful! Keep up the great work!