my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

aldonis wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 am These last highheels are very-very the greatest !!!! Lucky man !!!! Thanks
Too bad she can't wear them anywhere else but the box! That's the heels we are planning to start praciting with
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:01 pm Wouldn't recommend insersition and try and take pics of every pair of boots/heels
Why not recommend? And I will take a pair of every pair but we keep buying new pairs!
Bond007 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 am Great heels, fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing! Absolutely irresistable, ...
I really hope I'll have time to make a cumshot compilation video for you guys...
rigilover wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:03 am No mercy for the poor hard cock :?
It will be possible to take a photos with the nude shoes that are in the photos behind?
I would love to see this great shoes cum inside them (insoles).
Thanks
I love that about her too. She's willing to keep going and see what my limit is. As for the nude pairs behind, we bought them and she tried to walk in them and she ended up getting blisters on the edge of her feet and from then on we stopped using them... Never even had a chance to work my cock with it yet.
thearkivist wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 pm Those soles have hot war-tested marks. I love how that blood mixed in a bit with your cum.

If anything, you've set you two a limit in pain tolerance. Have her play around and sometimes near it. The release at the end looks like it was soooo worth it though.
Yes. I want to experience spiking but the pain goes from 0 - 100 VERY FAST. I was trying to tell her to do it really quick instead of holding it there. But even then we're both afraid.
Bond007 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm Wow, looks very painful, but pleasureable as well ;-) How does she (your g/f) feel, when she teases and plays with you? Does it arrouse her as well? I am not into insertation, but if she inserts a dildo or vibrator at the same time, it might be an exciting game and view :-) Adoreable heels and feet that I would love to cum for :-) Your German Fan :oops:
At the very beginning (talking about first page of this thread) we were strictly FwB and she thought it was weird but after a while she enjoyed it because she has a history of not being able to keep her feet still when she's sitting or standing. So she kind of put two and two together and by now she's super ok with it and she enjoys it. We could be in bed watching netflix and she'll move her feet on my cock. When it comes to the cockbox, it's not as much as I'd like due to our work schedules and even when our schedules align, cuddling and sex in bed end up becoming more important than being in the box.

As for arousal... I think she's just really sexual to begin with because every time we're in bed and I go just to tease her, she's already wet. And when she steps on me I do see her panties getting wet but she doesn't pleasure herself or anything when she's stepping on me. Usually she has netflix on but she's focussed on not falling/slipping cause every now and then her heel slips and ends up scratching my sack.

But now that we're in a serious relationship it's been quite different. I've been a lot more investive in her shoe closet (she has 33 pairs I think right now and when I met her, she had a pair of flip flops and sneakers). I'm willing to spend money to improve her quality of life on top of the box cause the only thing she has to hold/balance on is the drywall beside us or the standing lamp (we bought a few months ago) that we just position near the board. I started to look at workout stands/frames so that she can balance a lot better.

But wow, thank you for your kind post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just happy I met her... Her inability to keep her feet still as well as her willingness to tease me is fantastic! Here are some sneak pics of us at Mc D's... We were in a quiet area of Mc D's at the time... Her flats are getting worn so quick... zzz
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those flats are HOT with a capital H! I would enjoy seeing any more play with those in the near future.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very nice teasing play, .... And I fully understand, that this teasing ends up in other plays than the box. You are a lucky man and have an adoreable, sexy g/f. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your experiences with us :-)
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:06 pm Those flats are HOT with a capital H! I would enjoy seeing any more play with those in the near future.
You're not a big heel guy? And I'm probably going to get rid of those soon :( Need a replacement pair. IDK how she goes through shoes like a guy but it's hot.
Bond007 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 pm Very nice teasing play, .... And I fully understand, that this teasing ends up in other plays than the box. You are a lucky man and have an adoreable, sexy g/f. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your experiences with us :-)
I'm really grateful to have her in my life. I didn't think this would ever happen and wow, here we are.

----------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't take it anymore. Gotta be under those again! Enjoy!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

schleg1 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm
sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:06 pm Those flats are HOT with a capital H! I would enjoy seeing any more play with those in the near future.
You're not a big heel guy? And I'm probably going to get rid of those soon :( Need a replacement pair. IDK how she goes through shoes like a guy but it's hot.
Bond007 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 pm Very nice teasing play, .... And I fully understand, that this teasing ends up in other plays than the box. You are a lucky man and have an adoreable, sexy g/f. Thanks for sharing the pictures and your experiences with us :-)
I'm really grateful to have her in my life. I didn't think this would ever happen and wow, here we are.

----------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't take it anymore. Gotta be under those again! Enjoy!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg
Simply outstanding! Weren't those flats brand new a few months ago? Her incredible sexy and perfect feet are so punishing to her shoes, I can only imagine what they must feel like so merciless on your member! Beautiful set of photos of those perfect toes working you!
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

I can't wait for the cumpilation.
JackZeroSixFour

Post by JackZeroSixFour »

Could we possibly get some pics of her shoe racks? I see them in the back of pics and I'm intrigued as to what style she goes for, and I'd love to see all her sexy heels, as I'm sure many others would too
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Outstanding pics with those flats. Looks like she really has fun playing after you cum.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

You are incredibly lucky, good for you man! It's great you get to share something that gives you so much plesure with her, Love your posts, thank you for sharing with us #1
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

:mrgreen: amazing!
mwife49