my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

pumps1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by pumps1 »

I bet it was heavenly.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

steoop wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 pm wow so hot are you posting videos soon
I don't think so. Internet is a scary place.
sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:49 am OMFG that last session is so hot!!! I especially love the first pic. I am telling you, the vibrator will help you finish and I am sure she will have lots of fun torturing you with all the settings. I will see if I can get my wife to do some pics like that when our new toy arrives.
We're getting mules/sandals soon. Hoping that would help
pumps1 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 pm I bet it was heavenly.
Definitely not! But it was so hot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm more into shoes than I am into feet but here are some I took. Also got her new boots. Hope you like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Just an update... Liked the boots not folded down at the top I think...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Love the boots with cum under them. Look forward to the next update.
Zeek5

Post by Zeek5 »

you are the man :mrgreen:
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

I love that you got her some boots. Does she have any heeled leather boots that she can wear? That bootjob would be heavenly.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 am Great update. Love the boots with cum under them. Look forward to the next update.
Thanks!
Zeek5 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 pm you are the man :mrgreen:
Just sharing what I have. Thanks
itooloveboots wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:27 am I love that you got her some boots. Does she have any heeled leather boots that she can wear? That bootjob would be heavenly.
Do you have a picture?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These boots are just too hot. Hope you enjoy!
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Oh wow. Those boots are amazing and I think any man would want to cum on them. Does she have any leather ones as well?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

itooloveboots wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm Oh wow. Those boots are amazing and I think any man would want to cum on them. Does she have any leather ones as well?
No. I tend to buy shoes that have a thin sole so she can feel me. Leather ones tend to come with really thick soles and I'm not ready for that yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These flats are getting worn out quick. The black flats are even worse because I love to see her wear them out that the soles are coming apart. What should I do?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow that last set was incredibly hot! Her toes look so sexy playing in your cum! Is there any way you could do a video without sound??? More pic sets like that one please!!!