my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kspleasurep

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by kspleasurep »

Just stumbled upon this thread... very nice. it's great that you've found someone that shares your interest, and wants to learn and grow with you!

that said, it's been great fun looking at all of your pics. thanks lots.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

kspleasurep wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm Just stumbled upon this thread... very nice. it's great that you've found someone that shares your interest, and wants to learn and grow with you!

that said, it's been great fun looking at all of your pics. thanks lots.
You're very welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much more comfortable without the board. Hope you enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Have your cock tease by these very sexy sexy flats must be a very very great feeling.... and when you discharge on or in....... WOWW! Thanks Lucky man!
rodriguez

Post by rodriguez »

Why do you not open a clipstore? You should.....
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

aldonis wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:42 am Have your cock tease by these very sexy sexy flats must be a very very great feeling.... and when you discharge on or in....... WOWW! Thanks Lucky man!
I'm going to say you're going to the like this set of photos
rodriguez wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:18 pm Why do you not open a clipstore? You should.....
Don't have enough variety and I don't think anyone will be interested

----------------------------------------------------------

This is what I had to deal with on a 3 hour drive back home... Of course once we got home... You can piece together what happened.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great bootjob pics! That has happened to me in the past and it was fun/torture at the same time. I see she is wearing black tights with those boots. Would you be able to do a session with just those sometime and a nice cumshot on them?
turniertrottel

Post by turniertrottel »

what a dream. hot bootjob, like these boots. Please show mor from her boots and your fun with the boots.

Please go on, hot photos - like it!! :D
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 am Great bootjob pics! That has happened to me in the past and it was fun/torture at the same time. I see she is wearing black tights with those boots. Would you be able to do a session with just those sometime and a nice cumshot on them?
Are you talking about just barefeet in tights?
turniertrottel wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:35 am what a dream. hot bootjob, like these boots. Please show mor from her boots and your fun with the boots.

Please go on, hot photos - like it!! :D
Will try my best. We just wing it with whatever is nearby!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1...
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Nice pics ! Than you for sharing!
I prefer the ballerinas shoejob... delicious !
mwife49
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

GREAT !!!