my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Heel11

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great session, very nice !
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 6:34 am I have been here the whole time but with the new website update I have had a hard time seeing when you post. Hopefully it will get easier in the future. Her bare toes on your dick are so hot! I would love to see cum on them someday!
Yes I hope to be able to post more often too.
billie900 wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:08 am plain patent shiny flats like these are so sexy and are incredibly hot
specially after a little worn with cum stains .............got me so hard :)
Would you want to buy them if she didn't want them anymore?
somebody wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 am lucky guy :D
Thanks! It wasn't easy "coming out". But... I think she grew fond of it. She "didn't realize what her feet and legs could do to people"
Heel11 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:22 am Wooow, great session, very nice !
Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------

So... We managed to get someone to build us a board... but we're still trying to figure things out because the edge is really sharp so ... Hopefully pics soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

If you are a fan of flats then this is a great thread, the cum pics are fantastic, the toe cleavage (which I love) are sexy as fuck but the heels, there are no heels apart from the boot pics.
The boots are great btw, I would have her wrapping her legs around me and rubbing those along my back in no time. They would defo benefit from cumming on whilst she crossed her legs and watched me.
More heels is what I crave! Do to them what you do to the flats and I am going to be on here a lot.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Get some 120 grit, 240 grit, and 400 grit sandpaper and go to town on the edges. Top and bottom! I used smooth pine board and sanded the crap out of it. It works very well now. Can't wait to see pics with your new board. Maybe she can play with your cum a bit on the board?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:36 am If you are a fan of flats then this is a great thread, the cum pics are fantastic, the toe cleavage (which I love) are sexy as fuck but the heels, there are no heels apart from the boot pics.
The boots are great btw, I would have her wrapping her legs around me and rubbing those along my back in no time. They would defo benefit from cumming on whilst she crossed her legs and watched me.
More heels is what I crave! Do to them what you do to the flats and I am going to be on here a lot.
I'm a very practical guy so I like finding her shoes that she could wear everyday. I get less turned on when she uses brand new shoes because it's never seen the outdoors. On her part, she can openly admit that she's kind of clumsy so having to put her weight on something she might roll her ankle knowing her :lol:
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 pm Get some 120 grit, 240 grit, and 400 grit sandpaper and go to town on the edges. Top and bottom! I used smooth pine board and sanded the crap out of it. It works very well now. Can't wait to see pics with your new board. Maybe she can play with your cum a bit on the board?
Good thing I took these then!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

First time using the board for longer than a few minutes. Edge is still sharp... Working on sanding it down... But for now I just want to be underneath her feet! I don't think I can stay hard with shoes cause of the sensitivity... With her feet, it's a lot more durable. Hope you like!

She walks a lot so her soles arent exactly the prettiest but... I loved being on the receiving end of that =P Couldn't finish :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Buy her a full pedicure, she'll get the pretty soft feet and you'll get to enjoy them. Even go with her to watch her get the pedicure and itll turn you both on. Then take her to buy her a pair of sexy shoes to shoe off her feet. Believe me youll enjoy it.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job. Glad you had fun. It is definitely a process of discovery with the board. Some things feel great. Other things not so much.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

droid1959 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am Buy her a full pedicure, she'll get the pretty soft feet and you'll get to enjoy them. Even go with her to watch her get the pedicure and itll turn you both on. Then take her to buy her a pair of sexy shoes to shoe off her feet. Believe me youll enjoy it.
Good advice. I've always wondered how that all worked.
sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:42 pm Great job. Glad you had fun. It is definitely a process of discovery with the board. Some things feel great. Other things not so much.
Good investment though. I don't regret it. But I do need to sand it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2... Still not comfortable yet...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

If you have a hard time cumming while in the board you can have her finish you off with a vibrator into her shoe. My wife does this and it is fantastic.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Some teaser pics =)