My very worn office patent heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

C456

Re: My very worn office patent heels

Post by C456 »

I'll be listing these soon,well worn, used for lots of nights out with the girls..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

C456 wrote:I'll be listing these soon,well worn, used for lots of nights out with the girls..
Looks like they've been through a little more than "lots of nights outs with the girls" :wink: :twisted:
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

wooow
craigfootfan

Post by craigfootfan »

Gorgeous shoes covered in a nice big load! would love to add to that
C456

Post by C456 »

Now on eBay

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 79&alt=web
heihei

Post by heihei »

C456 wrote:Very very well worn heels,I've listed them on eBay if anyone would be interested in buying them
I bought these - they are as good in real life as in the pics. What did you replace them with?
C456

Post by C456 »

I'm glad you are pleased with them, I have a pair in a similar state on eBay at the moment.
I haven't replaced them yet,I have seen a nice pair of schutz wedges but they're hardly suitable for work...
C456

Post by C456 »

Schutz wedges
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelfetish1981

Post by heelfetish1981 »

oh my goodness. I must keep more current on here and ebay!!!
somebody

Post by somebody »

great worn shoes :D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...