Have you ever had your foot stepped on by a stiletto heel?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

oink12370

Have you ever had your foot stepped on by a stiletto heel?

Post by oink12370 »

Guys, have you ever had your foot stepped on by a stiletto heel? Ladies, have you ever stepped on a guy's foot with a stiletto heel?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carontrample

Re: Have you ever had your foot stepped on by a stiletto hee

Post by carontrample »

There is a scene in the motion picture "Butterfied 8" (1960) where Elizabeth Taylor does it to Laurence Harvey. Also in the feature film "Come Blow Your Horn" (1963) where Phyllis McGuire of the McGuire Sisters does it to Frank Sinatra. In both cases there is a closeup and the lady in question is doing it to cause pain, pressing and grinding.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053622/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056940/?ref_=nm_knf_i3
oink12370

Post by oink12370 »

Loveclosedtoe wrote:Yes by my teacher in year3(uk) Mrs Stevens. I blame her for my high heels/shoe fetish
How thin were the heels? Was it by accident?
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

I am accidentally step on my stiletto heels men feet. I was going on "many years ago", a movie theater and the outdoors was a queue, the queue was a hassle and in front of me someone moved back and also I instinctively move back and I step someone men feet my heel :shock: :( I really got scared of what happened, and I asked forgiveness, he say everything was ok, and that it did not hurt him, do not worry :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
oink12370

Post by oink12370 »

Miss Sara wrote:I am accidentally step on my stiletto heels men feet. I was going on "many years ago", a movie theater and the outdoors was a queue, the queue was a hassle and in front of me someone moved back and also I instinctively move back and I step someone men feet my heel :shock: :( I really got scared of what happened, and I asked forgiveness, he say everything was ok, and that it did not hurt him, do not worry :)
Which heels were they?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I've had my feet stepped on by stiletto heels. Sometimes by accident in nightclubs, etc. Sometimes on purpose to make videos. Sometimes just for fun because it's sexy.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I lost half a toenail to an errant stiletto heel one time. Oddly enough I can't even remember how it happened. Alcohol might have been involved.
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

I have done it by accident and on purpose...... Usually at a movie....when I am crawling over people and especially if they stay seated I don't care if I hurt them.....so rude not to move..... I usually give a half hearted "Sorry" when my stiletto makes contact.

On purpose? Some guys really get into it.....and I enjoy seeing them get hard when I do it to them... I also get a little wet doing it :)

G