My sisters sexy heels and toes (lots of high def pictures)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

youngfemdomheels

My sisters sexy heels and toes (lots of high def pictures)

Post by youngfemdomheels »

Hey boys, I have 9 pairs of my little baby sisters shoes on eBay right now.
I started the auctions out really low at $5 for most pairs!

I am in love with how many of you have bought my shoes and worshiped them, it really makes me feel special knowing my old trashed shoes are being kissed, smelled, and licked clean instead of being thrown out and left to die in a landfill. Now my sisters got *curious* with all the USPS boxes I had laying around and noticed my shoe closet size dwindle down. She is a bossy little brat and I knew she would love the idea of having boys worship her feet. So now, she's selling some shoes too!

I enjoy getting your emails after you get the shoes and to see how well you followed my orders! SO FUN!!!

Anyways, eBay search YoungFemdomHeels and all pair should show up. I ship US and International now :)
If that doesn't work, just use the link below.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/youngfemdomheels89

eddieMAD

Re: My sisters sexy heels and toes (lots of high def picture

Post by eddieMAD »

I dont see any items for sale.... :? :? :?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/youngfemdomheel ... pg=&_from=
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Sexy toes I would love to lick
somebody

Post by somebody »

we like your sis :D
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...