Wife's heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Ginas1120

Re: Wife's heels

Post by Ginas1120 »

Don't worry !

Sometimes when I am in a relationship, I just like to make sure I still have it so I find a heels guy staring at my sexy shoes....and I just do him with my shoe... it gets me all excited and when I get home from an after work party, there may be some cum on my heel or sole.. and it would drive my boyfriend wild and we would have incredible sex....as I told him what I did to a guy with my stilettos....

Sometimes I just wouldn't tell him....and it would still heighten my goddess feelings and I would give him an incredible sexual experience.

Don't get suspicious. We don't like the jealous controlling types.

Just enjoy her totally...and enjoy her heels in your balls and cock

Gina
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Ginas1120 wrote:Don't worry !

Sometimes when I am in a relationship, I just like to make sure I still have it so I find a heels guy staring at my sexy shoes....and I just do him with my shoe... it gets me all excited and when I get home from an after work party, there may be some cum on my heel or sole.. and it would drive my boyfriend wild and we would have incredible sex....as I told him what I did to a guy with my stilettos....

Sometimes I just wouldn't tell him....and it would still heighten my goddess feelings and I would give him an incredible sexual experience.

Don't get suspicious. We don't like the jealous controlling types.

Just enjoy her totally...and enjoy her heels in your balls and cock

Gina
OMG that is so hot Gina! Got any pics of your chummed heels from such experiences? Would love to see them. Wish I was one of those lucky guys cumming all over them!
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

No guy entered the scene with us in Saturday night. However I did find this on her heels from Friday night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Went to surprise her at the office. She wasn't there but 1 pair was left behind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

giuseppeh wrote:Went to surprise her at the office. She wasn't there but 1 pair was left behind.
Didn't you already split from her?
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

This is the new wife.
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

It's almost everyday I find something new
tezna

Post by tezna »

Great post. I PM you thinking you were in the uk. Anyway keep up the post.

I am sure some of out American members will happily cream her heels for you!!!
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

It appears they already have
winmx8

Post by winmx8 »

Maybe it's time to invest in a black-light.