New GF...Its been a while

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flipflopper

New GF...Its been a while

Post by flipflopper »

So, it has been a while since I've posted on here, but the previous flipflopper's girl and I are no more. I have a new GF now and she is just as enthusiastic about her shoes and feet as I am. The whole foot fetish thing is new to her, but she is willing to try just about anything, and she is taking to it like a natural. I hope you enjoy her pics as much as I enjoy taking them! As always, tributes are welcomed and encouraged!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: New GF...Its been a while

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow great pics! I especially love the pics of the thin strap white wedge sandals.
pvclover

Post by pvclover »

Love the black and the red ones. Any more of them ?
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Really nice toe's ... I love and love to lick it :-)>

thanks for this nice pics

horney Regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well mate tell your gf that a lot of guys would be looking at her feet bcos she has well kept nice looking toes! :) & men love girls in heels, boots & flats, but if your gf has some nice heels that when she sits with her legs crossed the arch of her foot shows a nice little gap, then a lot of guys would be dreaming to cum on her feet & watch it slid into the arch of her heels! :)) I for one would like to watch your gf slip half a banana into her pumps & watch her pritty little feet slip into her heels squashing it inside & only sucking it off her toes after she has walk around in them for a few minutes! :))
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

Atlas wrote:Well mate tell your gf that a lot of guys would be looking at her feet bcos she has well kept nice looking toes! :) & men love girls in heels, boots & flats, but if your gf has some nice heels that when she sits with her legs crossed the arch of her foot shows a nice little gap, then a lot of guys would be dreaming to cum on her feet & watch it slid into the arch of her heels! :)) I for one would like to watch your gf slip half a banana into her pumps & watch her pritty little feet slip into her heels squashing it inside & only sucking it off her toes after she has walk around in them for a few minutes! :))
Atlas, you hit the nail on the head with cuming into the gap of her arch and her shoe. That is my favorite thing to do. I'm not one to include food with my shoes, but to each their own. She does take very good care of her feet, and she let's me pick the color every time she does her toes. It's quite a turn on for her that myself and other guys are attracted to her sexy little feet. I've attached some more pictures for y'all to enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoe fever

Post by shoe fever »

Hi, there...
Can you please tell me the make of that black heels she's wearing.....?
Thank you.
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

shoe fever wrote:Hi, there...
Can you please tell me the make of that black heels she's wearing.....?
Thank you.
They are Jessica Simpson's. I found them on eBay for a very reasonable price. Most of her shoes come from eBay, and are either Jessica Simpson's or Steve Maddens.
hobbesvr6

Post by hobbesvr6 »

Can you ask her to wear stocking and post a few pictures? Love her big toes.
Heel boy

Post by Heel boy »

Last edited by Heel boy on Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.