My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feet4ever

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by feet4ever »

It's time to buy new better shoes ... of course the old ones were beautiful ... but now your amazing feet need amazing new shoes!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Shame Miss Sara... as long as those sexy feet werent hurt :D i dont mind if you give us long stories, we're just happy to hear from you :D

That nail color does look very sexy and am jealous of yoir co workers :D

Have a blessed weekend Mistress
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sexy as hell and even more so that they are broken. I can just see me cumming on your toes 😎😎😎 in
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Keep those sexy sandals for bed :wink:
Shame they broke, keep us informed of your purchase to replace them xxx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 am Hi Sara,

this are killer sandals, look how high they are :-)
In combination with your feet they look amazing and mouthwatering :-)

Wish I was your colleague, they had the
opportunity to see your feet very close

Hope you buy new sandals and present them :-)
Hi, Thank you :D Mouthwatering sounds good :) Maybe I should also buy new sandals :)
Botas_altas1 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:08 pm I do not know how he can throw away some shoes that I think more than one would be happy to receive, more knowing that his wonderful feet have been inside him. Am I still in time to receive your shoes ?.
Thank you :D But since those sandals were broken, I do not understand why someone wants to buy broken shoes...
that03 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:38 am Hi Sara, if you were throwing these shoes away, you should have sold them on here. Im sure one of us lucky gentlemen would have loved to take them off of your hands.
Hi, Thank you :D I did not know that broken shoes could also be bought by someone, I could not get take money because they were broken...
bellybash wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 am Your lucky co workers got to play with your feet. I am so jellous :cry:
Thank you :D Do not be sad, I will not let them play too much ;) :)
Trashman8 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:08 am Wow, that's crazy for a shoe to break there and in that way of all places. Glad it didn't cause you any harm when it cracked!
Yeah fortunately, I did not hurt my feet :) Thanks :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:10 pm It's time to buy new better shoes ... of course the old ones were beautiful ... but now your amazing feet need amazing new shoes!
Thank you :D New and better quality :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:47 am Shame Miss Sara... as long as those sexy feet werent hurt :D i dont mind if you give us long stories, we're just happy to hear from you :D

That nail color does look very sexy and am jealous of yoir co workers :D

Have a blessed weekend Mistress
Thank you :D My sexy feet do not hurt, shoes always get new feet not :D :D Nice you still like my toe nail color :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:18 am Sexy as hell and even more so that they are broken. I can just see me cumming on your toes 😎😎😎 in
Thank you :D Oh boys :D :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:34 am Keep those sexy sandals for bed :wink:
Shame they broke, keep us informed of your purchase to replace them xxx
Thanks but those are already landfilled :D :D Hmm...there are lots of shoes what I want, I need to think about what I really need :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I still have problems with my stomach, but just ok week and not broken shoes this week :D :D Fortunately, it's Friday and the work is over :) Sometimes I regret that I am the only woman in our office. Co workers sometimes tease me and it's a bit stressful, but fortunately I have a good sense of humor :D :D
My today pics, heels, little dangling etc. hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

god I love this heels, they have such a great toe cleavage and the colour is very nice.
Your feet look perfect in them :-)
I wonder how they would look with nyloned feet :-)

The cleavage and your ass made me think about horny things right now :-)

I hope your stomach will be fine very soon :-)
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

OMG Miss Sara!!!! What a wonderfully sexy set of pictures you've posted. I love to see your toe cleavage, it's such a turn on. Then, you're dangling your gorgeous high heels which increases your sexiness 10x. And then you end with pictures of you from above to show your boobs cleavage and that's 100x sexiness!! I can barely contain myself!! I would love to lick, kiss and massage your gorgeous feet for the longest the time. I would bring you nothing but absolute pleasure and ecstasy which in turn would bring me the same. Thank you sooooo much for being here, you are wonderful xxxx
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Your body is simply breathtaking!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow Sara, just beautiful!! Being in an office full of guys can challenging but I bet their gf’s & wife’s would be very jealous if they saw you!! :) I’m sure you get compliments at work?? How many guys do you work with?? If you left some heels at work I’m sure some guys would be touching & playing with your heels!
Thanks for the pics Sara, always tasteful & very sexy! Those heels on your feet are breathtaking! :)
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

I think that the last photo could be perfect with lingerie :*