My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Red Hot!!! I think I've just cum in my pants 🤣🤣🤣
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You are ever man's dream!!! I'm so incredibly hard and horny right now!!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

OH, MISS SARA!!!! You have the sexiest pictures and I am unable to contain myself!!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

I like Miss Sara.... I really like!! :D

What an amazing set of pictures! I woild really like to worship my Godesses feet right now :D

Ps: what a sexy body you have there from that picture... and dont get me started on that mouth and perfect lips :wink:
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Yeah ! Red is a hot colour and it suits on you sooooo sexy :roll:
It's been a long time you don't make some "special" pics here ! I mean, when you kiss the heel and the shoe ! It's make me crazy :shock: :roll:
Youre legs are some sexy, they seem soft, and youre feet looks like candies :oops:
You are a goddess and youre body is that : a perfect gift <33333
LY
<3333333333333
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Wow! Thank you, Miss Sara, for one of the most sexiest post i've ever read and seen! You look amazing wearing your red heels with fishnets, then showing of your Goddess feet and finally touch your heels with your gorgeous lips! So sexy! :P :P :P
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

Red: color of passion ;)
Are you bisex? Have you ever lick another girl feet or heels?
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

I'm so sorry Miss Sara, It wasn't my intention to disrespect you. I just attached your picture to let you know that i'm one of those guys that love to see it... Bending heels. It won't happen again.

Your red suede pumps are beautiful. It so hot to see you touching those stilettos on your lips. It so sexy to see a woman licking and succking a stilettos heels.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thank you, Miss sara, Thank you very much! Vous me faites énormément d'effets..... un durcissement majeur de mon organe masculin...
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

centabsatz wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:21 am Wohww Miss Sara...

just in this moment I look your pictures ... i love your nice red Feet and your nice Fingers .... Fantastic and many thanks for this pics...

kisses of your Feet centabsatz
Thank you and you're welcome :D Kiss..
Atlas wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:44 am Sara I’d certainly kiss your feet, suck on your gorgeous toes & probably make a mess inside your heels! The question is would you wear them with the mess inside your heels for me??:)
Thank you :D Hmm...it little depend on how loyal you are me :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:06 am You are truly the most perfect woman in the world!! xxx
Thank you :D xx
ffffff wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:37 am wowwww Sara what a great post i love the red heels they look amazing and your feet in the fishnets are just georgeous :-)

I really would love to do some naughty things to your feet :-)

hope you will feel better very soon :-)
Thank you :D Haha.. I know you want to do naughty things :)
bellybash wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:46 am It's so sexy when you put your heels to your mouth like that. You are so sexy Sarah
Thank you :D Nice you like this :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am Red Hot!!! I think I've just cum in my pants 🤣🤣🤣
Oh boys :D :D Thank you :D
Newfootlover wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:54 pm You are ever man's dream!!! I'm so incredibly hard and horny right now!!
Thank you :D Hmm...those set really got you horny :)
loswabs wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm OH, MISS SARA!!!! You have the sexiest pictures and I am unable to contain myself!!!
Thank you :D More horny men :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:34 pm I like Miss Sara.... I really like!! :D

What an amazing set of pictures! I woild really like to worship my Godesses feet right now :D

Ps: what a sexy body you have there from that picture... and dont get me started on that mouth and perfect lips :wink:
Thank you :D Worship sounds good :) Okay I will not get you started to my lips whatever it means :) :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:23 am Hi Miss Sara !
Yeah ! Red is a hot colour and it suits on you sooooo sexy :roll:
It's been a long time you don't make some "special" pics here ! I mean, when you kiss the heel and the shoe ! It's make me crazy :shock: :roll:
Youre legs are some sexy, they seem soft, and youre feet looks like candies :oops:
You are a goddess and youre body is that : a perfect gift <33333
LY
<3333333333333
Hi, Thank you :D I'm just a little playing my heels ;) :) <3
blowtrotter wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 am Wow! Thank you, Miss Sara, for one of the most sexiest post i've ever read and seen! You look amazing wearing your red heels with fishnets, then showing of your Goddess feet and finally touch your heels with your gorgeous lips! So sexy! :P :P :P
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm happy you like this so much :)
Francescoalti wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:41 pm Red: color of passion ;)
Are you bisex? Have you ever lick another girl feet or heels?
Thank you :D Hmm...I just say this, I have never lick another girl feet, but another girl is lick my feet and heels. And I am sometimes kiss other girl... :)
darkstilettos wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:35 am I'm so sorry Miss Sara, It wasn't my intention to disrespect you. I just attached your picture to let you know that i'm one of those guys that love to see it... Bending heels. It won't happen again.

Your red suede pumps are beautiful. It so hot to see you touching those stilettos on your lips. It so sexy to see a woman licking and succking a stilettos heels.
Thank you :D No problem you not disrespect me, do not worry :) and it's nice that you left a comment :)
aldonis wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:57 am Thank you, Miss sara, Thank you very much! Vous me faites énormément d'effets..... un durcissement majeur de mon organe masculin...
Thank you and you're welcome :D Very nice if you like :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Yesterday I was sad but fortunately these shoes even a little cheered my days. I finally get my new Aldo ankle boots, Yay :D I really like them 💕 I like their golden zipper. They fit my feet perfectly. Heel height is a good walk full day and block heels do not sink snow or soft place etc. And heel is not covered leather, so the heel will last better wet etc. than my old ankle boots heels and do not go to ruin :) I really needed these style shoes so this was a good birthday present for me :D
Quick pictures yesterday after work, I just tested shoes home :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara