My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lovershoes

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Yes, of course we love high heels ! Definitely youre shoes and when you fit them !
And, sure, I love them soooo much :roll:

You know how tease a man... With little touch of charm, juste little thing but so sexy and amazing !
I'm always happy to see you here :roll:
Let me kiss youre feet, legs, and let me lick youre sexy high heels :roll: :wink: :oops: :shock:

See you dear lovely Sara
LY
<333333333
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Ooh... This one has gone a little quiet since the frequency of Sara's posts have become less.
Come on! Let's support Sara!
She has stunning legs, stunning body, stunning feet and heels and her pictures are the best on here!
You're my favourite, Miss Sara and I'm looking forward to your next pictures.
I spent an hour going through all your pictures again and love them all! I would love to photograph you and your heels and take your pictures to another level.
If I were to do this I would massage your feet and if you so wanted I would massage your back and shoulders an neck and legs. I would cum over your heels and spend a whole day with you taking pictures and worshipping your shoes and feet.
I know that is a fantasy and I have that fantasy when I look through your pictures, a harmless fantasy because your pictures are just so good. Your mirror pictures are what I first saw and I love your body in that grey top that drops down over your bum. :)
I love your style, the way you tease us. You know I love your messy pics but you keep me hanging on; i love that.
Your pictures from above when you sit on the sofa show your magnificent legs and the toe cleavage from a super sexy angle.
I love your shoes and your boots and for me, if you did not share them with us/me then that would be a huge shame.
I'm writing this because I feel that since those earlier days when your first pictures came on here, the interest has become less. However you do have a core fanbase that love you and your shoes and boots of which I am one.
Also, if this is a bit long and there are words that you do not understand then (and maybe you already know this) type in Google translate. I say this because I want you to know that you are still wanted on here and we still love you and your heels.

You make my day, Miss Sara. Look forward to your next pictures.
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

@ToeCleavage1 =>
When we post be sure we support Miss Sara ! Some guys here knows that's important to do that. We declare our love for Miss Sarah eahc week ! You right. But, she has her personnal rythm and she does what shes wants, when shes wants. In my opinion, it's very important to respect this thing.
We can wait the necessary time, whatever it takes.
To see Miss Sara again we must to paid this price. Not an expensive one, but I think it's fair.
:wink:
(yes, Miss Sara, I miss you !!!!!)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) I travel for a few days... I'm going to write reply and update on Wednesday :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Miss Sara wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 am Hi guys :) I travel for a few days... I'm going to write reply and update on Wednesday :)
ok :wink: <33333
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Lovershoes wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 pm @ToeCleavage1 =>
When we post be sure we support Miss Sara ! Some guys here knows that's important to do that. We declare our love for Miss Sarah eahc week ! You right. But, she has her personnal rythm and she does what shes wants, when shes wants. In my opinion, it's very important to respect this thing.
To see Miss Sara again we must to paid this price. Not an expensive one, but I think it's fair.
Absolutely agree that she has her own life and that Miss Sara will post when she can or will, but I was writing with regards to the reduced comments.
If it came across as though I am pressuring her to post more frequently then that was not the intention, I wrote a post a month or so back that supported her thought of maybe not doing this anymore.
I support Miss Sara in whatever she decides to do. Like I said, the post was a rally to support her and show her that we all still love her posts in light of her previous doubts and insecurities.
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

cant hardly wait for your update Sara :-)
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Oh Thank Goodness Miss Sara... I was having withdrawl symptoms of not seeing your magnificence :D
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

The pictures Miss Sara posts are of course awesomely sexy and I love to see them as I'm sure everyone else does. But the really great thing is Miss Sara takes the time and effort to reply to us all. She's such a lovely lady for doing that. Thanks Miss Sara xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 am wowww Sara you look so appetizing on the bed, can I lay next to you :-)?

What a sexy toe cleavage Sara, I will kiss them sooo much :-)

Well, if you wear heels with nylons the insole would stay as it is :-)
Thank you :D Hmm...maybe you can come next to me :) :) If wear tights insole stay, but those shoes do not stay well in my feet if I wear tights :)
Francescoalti wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 am This is probably my favourite pair of your heels <3
They're too sexy mmm i love them ;)
Thank you :D I'm happy to hear :)
indianboy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:19 pm Super sexy heels ! I love it. Cheers cutie !
Thank you :D Cheers :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:57 pm Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
Did I say 'Wow'? Yes, I would like to say wow.
First of all, the picture with you on the bed and the heels in the background is photographically brilliant, sexy and playful.
Second, black patent heels are currently my favourite.
Third... That toe cleavage... Just needs cum. Or yogurt.
And last, the insole pic is nice and I can imagine your toes scrunching and grabbing that insole whilst you sit with your sexy slender legs crossed.
And before I go, your feet can call anytime so long as they bring a few pars of heels.
Thank you :D Yeah I think you said WOW :D :D It's nice that you like my bed pics :) Those insoles are leather, and it's funny how my feet or toes stick to it. Those have the same problem as my favorite black pumps. But I fixed them :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:12 am Omg Miss Sara..

That insole must be worth more than all the gold in the world :D those are amazing pictures of you on the bed and your insoles... you never dissapoint Miss Sara

Please can we see more?? Maybe an update on your shoe collection? :D
Thank you :D Haha, those insole are really valuable :) :) Maybe I can some day take pics of my shoe collection :)
loswabs wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 pm Sexiest toe cleavage Miss Sara, you gave me a very happy ending to my day xxx
Thank you :D Nice to hear you like this and enjoy the rest of the day :) xx
blowtrotter wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 am Miss Sara, those are very good pics actually! Thank you so much for showing us all those interesting perspectives! Love your pumps! Kisses. :P
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm happy to hear this perspective was a good :) Kiss..
aldonis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:29 am Perfect toe cleavage and perfect manner to wear these very sexy black hells... To see a little bit the Inside of left heel on your arch make me very hard... I'll cum in seeing that... Thanks very much, Miss!!!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's always wonderful to hear that you like :)
Shoenuf wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:37 am Whoo Hoo!!! Look at that wonderful toe cleavage. And thank goodness for loosened mucilage!!! It makes for fantastic pictures of your wonderful toe prints!! Lucky is the guy who gets to put your shoe back together. Luckier still is the guy to gets to repair your shoes. (I still think I missed my calling in life to be a cobbler. I can just imagine rows and rows of shoes like yours that need fixing greeting me every morning as I came to work). I guess cobblers love their work!! Thanks again Miss Sara!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D So nice to hear you like :) Hmm...maybe I need to fix those insoles of paper glue :) :) it works for my others pumps :)
feet4ever wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am The quality of the pictures is not the best ... but your feet are amazing ... and your black shoes too.

Thnx Miss Sara!
feet4ever wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am Sure we like the pics ...
I would like to put off the shoes from your feet ... smell them and suck your feet.
Thank you and you're welcome :D Some pics of picture quality is bad, but fortunately you still like :) You can suck but not get itchy me :)
killeranklestraps wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 am What a wonderful thread.
You have fabulous legs, exquisite taste, and you are a joy to the eye.
Keep posting, I will never tire of seeing you.
Thank you for taking the time to make so many of us happy 😍
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm glad that you appreciate when I take the time to do this topic and you like this topic :)
Paz wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 am Wow what a thread !!!!

Would love to see some black tights & your black flats with a bit of fake cum in them :o
Thank you :D It's nice that you like this thread :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:19 pm Love you so much Sara :D
...And I you :D :D Thank you :D
mkmk72 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:44 am Excellent pics! Hopefully we see high heel boots picture also :)
Thank you :D Now autumn and winter coming, it's boots time :)
Lovershoes wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 am Hi Miss Sara !
Yes, of course we love high heels ! Definitely youre shoes and when you fit them !
And, sure, I love them soooo much :roll:

You know how tease a man... With little touch of charm, juste little thing but so sexy and amazing !
I'm always happy to see you here :roll:
Let me kiss youre feet, legs, and let me lick youre sexy high heels :roll: :wink: :oops: :shock:

See you dear lovely Sara
LY
<333333333
Hi, Thank you :D Hmm...yeah maybe a little tease, but it's nice that you like :) Kiss and lick always sounds good :) <3
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 pm Ooh... This one has gone a little quiet since the frequency of Sara's posts have become less.
Come on! Let's support Sara!
She has stunning legs, stunning body, stunning feet and heels and her pictures are the best on here!
You're my favourite, Miss Sara and I'm looking forward to your next pictures.
I spent an hour going through all your pictures again and love them all! I would love to photograph you and your heels and take your pictures to another level.
If I were to do this I would massage your feet and if you so wanted I would massage your back and shoulders an neck and legs. I would cum over your heels and spend a whole day with you taking pictures and worshipping your shoes and feet.
I know that is a fantasy and I have that fantasy when I look through your pictures, a harmless fantasy because your pictures are just so good. Your mirror pictures are what I first saw and I love your body in that grey top that drops down over your bum. :)
I love your style, the way you tease us. You know I love your messy pics but you keep me hanging on; i love that.
Your pictures from above when you sit on the sofa show your magnificent legs and the toe cleavage from a super sexy angle.
I love your shoes and your boots and for me, if you did not share them with us/me then that would be a huge shame.
I'm writing this because I feel that since those earlier days when your first pictures came on here, the interest has become less. However you do have a core fanbase that love you and your shoes and boots of which I am one.
Also, if this is a bit long and there are words that you do not understand then (and maybe you already know this) type in Google translate. I say this because I want you to know that you are still wanted on here and we still love you and your heels.

You make my day, Miss Sara. Look forward to your next pictures.
Thank you again :D I think I understood everything :) I'm glad how much you and other guys like me and this topic :) Maybe my pics do not interest so many guys as before, but still get very many comments and as you said, a lot of loyal fans :)
Thanks for the comment :) It's nice to understand that I have other things to do, my life, etc. and I can not always update my topic. I try to update every week or even twice. But sometimes comes the unexpected goings-on and I can not update. I can also be tired sometimes, but that does not mean I'm boring you guys :)
Lovershoes wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 am
Miss Sara wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 am Hi guys :) I travel for a few days... I'm going to write reply and update on Wednesday :)
ok :wink: <33333
:) <3
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:33 am
Absolutely agree that she has her own life and that Miss Sara will post when she can or will, but I was writing with regards to the reduced comments.
If it came across as though I am pressuring her to post more frequently then that was not the intention, I wrote a post a month or so back that supported her thought of maybe not doing this anymore.
I support Miss Sara in whatever she decides to do. Like I said, the post was a rally to support her and show her that we all still love her posts in light of her previous doubts and insecurities.
Thanks for the comment :) No, it's not that you pressuring me, etc. or I would feel so. Not at all :) do not worry :) Sometimes just my life goes so that there will be moments I do not have to time updating my topic, even if I wanted to or thought about the update :( But I still try to find the time to update :)
ffffff wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am cant hardly wait for your update Sara :-)
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:50 am Oh Thank Goodness Miss Sara... I was having withdrawl symptoms of not seeing your magnificence :D
Thank you and here I am :D
loswabs wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 pm The pictures Miss Sara posts are of course awesomely sexy and I love to see them as I'm sure everyone else does. But the really great thing is Miss Sara takes the time and effort to reply to us all. She's such a lovely lady for doing that. Thanks Miss Sara xx
Thank you :D It's nicely to hear you like my pictures and appreciate when I take my time to reply and do this :) you're welcome :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys and thank you once again for all the comments :D (it was a big job to reply all.) I'm so sorry I did not have time to update before :( Last week I had to update the topic but then came a bit of spending. Weekend I travel a bit, etc. I took a few free days off to work this week... And yesterday I came home :) By the way, weather has been really cold. The fall always feels too cold me. Yesterday some place it rains little snow. I took picture when I was driving my car. The outside was cold, but my feet inside the boots in the car almost melted :D :D

But as I wrote some comments on reply, sometimes me come spending, or else I can not update this topic. But that does not mean I do not want to update this topic. Still I like to do this topic and take pics for it. I know that pictures can be a bit poor or the same style. But those are the moments I like and when I think about this topic. Especially I like to take pics at my home after work. Maybe I say it's a moment when I relax...It's a moment when I want to take pics of this topic...The moment when I most want to massage my feet, or other care of my feet :) Of course, I also like to read your comments every time :) I'm trying to read comments every time when
I have time, I usually read them in advance and also write the reply save my laptop before updating this topic, I've noticed that style as I save time.
And I have to say I still have depression, in between it takes away my strength...I feel tired :( :roll: I always try to care my work first... But I'm glad you still like me, my feet, my heels/shoes. I have a poor/bad self esteem, always been. I remember my previous topic and time when I was pretty shy show my feet and so on etc. Because I thought maybe I have a bit of ugly feet or whatever... But you liked it and wanted to see more and you always say my feet are beautiful. I really love to read your all wonderful comments :) <3

Edit: Maybe you noticed my bed pics my neck area, it looks red. I have atopic skin, dry skin. Often wind and dry air will get especially my neck skin irritation. Autumn and winter is a bit of a bad time on my skin. But I can not do anything about it :( :(

Okay, here are pictures my brown knee boots :) I have to say I was a little tired already yesterday when I took pictures, but hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara