My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jpierre777

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by jpierre777 »

Those high heels must be hot if they got you aroused Miss Sara :D I sldo think gaving your perfect feet in those bootd would be heavenly! Those boots must carry a sexy aroma of your scent :D

I would love to catch a scent of those sexy feet in those nylons! Oops i just messed "yogurt" all over again :D
fbthblover

Post by fbthblover »

Love your boots ma'am, I can only imagine the honor it would be to lick your sexy boots clean at the end of a workday 😍 Please post more boots and especially over the knee boots with heels 😘
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Like the shoes Miss Sara... But love the boots.... Would be happy if you stayed in boots all year long!!!
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Waiting for the Sunday' s image set ...
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Those shoes are almost too high. :p As Ive written before - loving the boots. :D Also in a car which you have a few pics of.. Maybe while pressing the gas pedal all the way to the floor? 🤫
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys :) Thank you all comments :D <3 I'm sorry I did not written reply now :( Here has been little haslle and I've been a little sore, flu and fever :( I had to update last Friday and I took a few pics of my brown knee boots. Then my camera battery ran out, I had to take pictures also my nude stilettos etc .. But as the camera battery ran out I get frustrated :x I have not taken new pictures, except today when I spend time on the couch :) BTW: I have changed my toe nails dark red color. This is my winter vacation week and annoying to be sore now. Soon is my birthday. I would like to buy new shoes, I tried to look for new black leather ankle boots with heels should be about 8-10cm, no stiletto heels. On the other hand, I want tan ankle boots...maybe some new pumps :roll: But I try to be sensible and I really need new "casual" ankle boots with a good sole and heels etc. :?
Here are a few pictures of last week's my wet boots, then it was pretty much frozen but still snow melted my boots, maybe my feet are too hot :? :wink: :D These are my favorite boots, but they have surprised me a few times now and I almost fall to the floor :shock: those soles and heeltip grips the snow and they have been really slippery on the floor, I glide at least one meter but fortunately I did not crash :mrgreen: :D :D Sometimes I forget to clean boots soles from snow and it's a bit surprising me :o :roll: :D :D
Okay, not a miracle update, but I just wanted to tell you I'm alive :D
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Your hands, fingers; your legs, feet and toes colour.... light my fire strongly! Your are very "erotic", Miss Sara! Thank you for your photos!!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Love those leggings!!
Not as much as your wet look ones (wear them again for us pleeeeease xx)
RevengeOnSis

Post by RevengeOnSis »

Can you show us your cute ballet flats again Sara?
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

I am tired if winter, too cant wait to see you wearing summer shoes again :-)

the boots look sexy and the leggings show your perfect legs :-)

soooooo nice feet :-) can i kiss them :-)?