My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feet4ever

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by feet4ever »

Which pair of shoes will use Miss Sara this saturday night?
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

wow Miss Sara
i would be ready to massage your feet all the hours you desire... i don't know if i could resist the temptation to kiss and lick them

Miss Sara wrote:I wrote the answers to the previous page...

Here are some photos of my today's work heels :) My feet are tired, it would have been nice to have foot massage :)
Hope you like photos :)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote:Oh my god Sara the skintight jeans combined with the heels looks awesome :-)
That toe cleavage makes me crazy :-)

I would give you a massage, would you prefer my hands or my tongue :-)?
Thank you :D Hmm...hands and tongue, both ok :)
aldonis wrote:I love thoses pics Miss Sara! Your way to wear your high heels is so sexy, so great, so erotic... You are a great fantasm for me.... You're gentle to show the Inside of your fabulus heels... Thanks for the erotics dreams you give to me...
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm glad that you like so much my topic :)
Shoenuf wrote:Hi Miss Sara, Awesome combination of the skinny blue jeans and your TopShelf pumps!! Yes, I will give you a long foot message!! You deserve it!!
Hi, Thank you :D Long massage sounds really good :)
eddieMAD wrote:Amazing... incredible... unbelievable but true... Miss Sara, i dont have words to describe how you make me feel each time i read your post and comments. You are just amazing. Wish i could improve my English and explain the smile i got on my face when i read you. Each day, i come to the forum, waiting for your post. Thanks madame. I cant find more words to thank this lovely post. Thank you. Merci. Vielen Dank. Gracias. Grazie. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D No problem, your English is very good and I'm glad you like :)
SirRye wrote:Oh my Goddess! i it again your foot and toe marks! thank you so much! and much i like is more sweat and feet smell to all of shoes and boots..! please make a staple to all your post..

thanks much Goddess Sarah!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'll try to remember to take pics inside :)
Lovershoes wrote:Hi Miss Sara !
OMG !!!!
Sexy high heels, soles of youre shoes, sweet fet in shoes, sexy body... You are stunning today :shock: :roll: :wink:
A real sexy woman, you make me crazy this day (and the others !!)
Ok, may I make a sweet foot massage, with my hands ? Perhaps you allow me to lick them, with desire... :roll: But gie me me youre shoes, I want to smell them very hard, do something with those sexy high heels :oops: :oops:

Oooh Miss Sara... <3333333

Love <3
Hi, Thank you :D You can give at hand foot massage and finally you get to smell my high heels :) <3
feet4ever wrote:Your feet are tired Miss Sara?
There are a lot of admirers that are ready to massage them for hours!
Great pics ... lovely feet and shoes ... I am at work ... It will be very difficult to continue ...
feet4ever wrote:Today' s work heels?
It will be impossible for your colleagues to do anything ...
feet4ever wrote:Miss Sara ... please give us a present for the week-end ... a new set!
feet4ever wrote:Which pair of shoes will use Miss Sara this saturday night?
Thank you :D Yes, my feet sometimes tired and massage would be lovely :) Their and my focus is at work :) Of course, some of colleague rubbed my feet if I asked, but I do not want to disturb too much :) Here are new set :) I may be boring, but yesterday evening I use trainers :) Please could you write one message only :)
Bond007 wrote:Dear Ms Sara,
once again absolutely gorgeous and fantastic pictures. I love your outfit with the tight Jeans - and not many ladies look sexy in Jeans - that is really an art to me :-) - with those sexy nude heels. The teasing with the dangling would really get me on and cause a tent in my pants - hope you don't mind that effect too much :roll:
Love and kisses from Germany
Thank you :D Maybe I need to push your tent down ;) :)
Francescoalti wrote:I like these heels and jeans :D
Thank you :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:I love these shoes, so sexy in their shape and they make your legs so kissable.
I look forward to the day you do messy again, but when you do pictures like these they are a perfect alternative.
Thank you :D Great to hear that these are the perfect alternative :)
NorthantSimon wrote:There's a queue from here to Timbuctoo of fans more than willing to crawl naked over glass to give those lovely feet a massage :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is a long queue :D :D Thank you :D
homeboy0312 wrote:I've cheked all of your pictures now. Love them all. But mostley those with boots.. :) ..and also, the pictures of your shoes/boots on the pedals while driving is particulalrly hot. :) So if you could, even more of those types of pictures please. Excellent pictures all over!
Thank you :D Nice to hear you like and I'll keep in mind :)
WetHeels wrote:
feet4ever wrote:Today' s work heels?
It will be impossible for your colleagues to do anything ...
Double that! :wink:

Good looking set again Sara. Would love to see you wearing and playing with some of your gorgeous ankle boots again some time soon. :)
Thank you :D I'll keep in mind and I show someday :)
italianboots wrote:You are so beautiful, legs look fantastic in those jeans and your work heels are just to damn sexy. Would give anything to kiss those gorgeous toes xx
Thank you :D xx
Wedgecreamer wrote:What wonderful white work heels - I imagine they must be quite smelly, if you wear them all day at work? Have you ever left them over night at your office? Beware, your male colleagues may have already cum inside them! It is not as rare as you imagine. Which colleague's sperm do you think you are squishing when you walk?!
Wedgecreamer wrote:Lady Sara in your heels closet I see a pair of beautiful blue mules, and a pair of white slingback peep-toe heels. With both these styles of shoes, a large erect sweaty cock can be inserted under your foot, and pump sperm directly below the balls of your beautiful pretty feet, while you put your whole weight on the erect cock. Perhaps you could take a few photos with these tremendous heels and a cucumber??!:) Thank you!
Wedgecreamer wrote:Why no photos real sperm on your magnificent feet and heels?! A gorgeous girl like you must have no shortage of sperm donors to pump it out onto your toe-cleavage? Probably everyone who reads this thread has their cock in their hand, and many will cum as they watch your feet!
Wedgecreamer wrote:Ok, I see these white slingbacks on page 58 - my apologies! Perhaps some more pictures with them? I know you dont like wedges - but very high platform ones, possibly wedge mules, are very hot!
Thank you :D As I recall, I do not ever leave my white pumps office :roll: but often I leave my nude pumps office and is also my black heels almost always. I hope they do not do it because I do not like it :roll: :) Oh, I do not know what to say, maybe I do not like so much when my feet or shoes cum. If I date and my boyfriend would say he wants to cum on my feet, it would be ok. My ex liked it if I teased him my feet and sometimes I give foot/shoejob, but not every day. I'm sorry I can not say more :) I like wedge, but I do not so much like a stiletto heels :) Please could you write one message only :)
jpierre777 wrote:Oh wow Miss Sara! These are very special pictures.

These are looking perfectly worn and i can almost smell the inside of those sexy heels. I remember when you got these new and now they look like they hold that perfect scent of yours :D

I will come massage your feet anytime... just say the word :D

Thank you so much for that inside picture!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Yes they scent of me now :) Oh yeah, massage :)
zuppolo wrote:wow Miss Sara
i would be ready to massage your feet all the hours you desire... i don't know if i could resist the temptation to kiss and lick them

Miss Sara wrote:I wrote the answers to the previous page...

Here are some photos of my today's work heels :) My feet are tired, it would have been nice to have foot massage :)
Hope you like photos :)
Thank you :D Kiss and lick great also :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I will show my new boots :) They're my birthday present, slightly late but no harm :D I love them :P :) Brand is the Dune, they are genuine suede leather, knee high. I like those toe, it's not too long. Heels height 11.5cm, just perfect for dress boots. Their heel is really thin :shock: I have never seen such a thin heel which covered leather :roll: but I like them, very nice shape or curve :P :D I took these pictures yesterday when I tried the boots, I not even removed the labels yet :roll: :D :D I dislike remove them, why they have to be so difficult to remove out :(
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wowww Sara so sexy boots
They look great on your legs, hope you show more :-)

it looks perfect in combination with the dress and pantyhose, you are a dream Sara :-)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love boots, mainly these type with the pointed toe and slender stiletto heel. But what you seem to do best is little touches of sexy like this, leaving the labels on for me is so lazy it is sexy as f**k. Most women take the label off but some, the ones with a swagger of the ass and a lack of concern for rules, they leave them on.
Great angles again, I would love to cum on them but would not want to damage the material. Maybe I could wipe my cum along the bottom where it meets the sole, leave some on your heel.
I have a dream that whilst I worship your heels and kiss them and caress them, you watch me the whole time. I wonder if that was to be true, that I would be your shoe worship slave, would you enjoy the sight of me kissing and stroking your boots? Would it please you to see me so turned on and enjoying your boots?
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Sorry Miss Sara ... from today just a message to give my opinion to your boots or shoes.
The black boots are very sexy and exciting ... they are new and it is possible to see your feet size.
I really like to put them off and relax your feet.
I hope foto your colleagues that you will use them at work ... lucky colleagues!
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Sexy Suede Boots you got Goddess Sara, best to the boots is worn without socks or stockings.!!
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

I love those boots Miss Sara!

The photos are very sexy with your outfit. I would clean those labels very quickly... the problem is that i will mess yoghurt on the suede and i believe its difficult to get off :oops:
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

Yeah! I like...how many heels did you recive for your bd?
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Dear miss Sara! I have no words in seeing those pics... I have only great sensations that a man have to do with his male member... salutation to a great woman!!!!!!