My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aekk

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by aekk »

I want to kiss your feet
gnoelhot

Post by gnoelhot »

Wow, love the last two sets.
The feet in nylon and the arch shown with the high heel is simply irresistible. I would love to cum on your feet Ms. Sara.

May I know how many denier is the last two nylon?
The black nylon looks thick and definitely is for winter. The tan colour nylon looks very fine - it almost unnoticeable until I see the picture where you took off the heel.
If I may ask another question - do you like wearing pantyhose (tights) or stockings? How many pairs of nylon you owned?

I'm a big fans of nylon feet in high heel - you're like a dream comes true.
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Great pics as always. Would again love to see some boots in the car, as that is my preferance. Still loving everything you post, no matter though. :D
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

What?? Pumps and Toes taking attention away from work??? What work??? Oh... that's right!! I'm still at work!! Need to concentrate on work.. and work and pumps and toes and pumps and toes... Oh... I give up Miss Sara!! You made me lose my concentration on work again!!!
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Waiting 4 the new set ...
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

jpierre777 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am AMAZING!!! I cant think of any words that describe these pictures! :shock: :D

Iwish i was there to massage those feet and give them a tongue bath :D those footprints just took me over the top Miss Sara :D

More please!!!
Thank you :D It sounds you really like it :) Tongue bath could be wonderful but you not tickle too much ;) :)
loswabs wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:05 pm Oh, Miss Sarah!! What fabulously sexy set of pictures of you in gorgeous heels and again with skintight jeans leggings. I'd love to see you standing in your leggings with heels from lots of angles? Maybe one day you can do that? Thanks again for your pictures and replies to all the messages.

If you're ever coming to London and would like a long, loving foot massage, let me know and I'll be there for you!!!

Lots of love and hugs xxx
Thank you and you're welcome :D I like skinny jeans really much, it's nice to hear that you like when I wear them :) Yeah I'll tell you if I visit London :) xx
ffffff wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:53 pm Ohhhhh Sara I have to correct me, you want to kill me definetely this time :-)

This is one of the sexiest sets you posted Sara
The heels look great with the nylons, that breathtaking ass and the killer legs, just woooooow

If I were in your company and you walk around like this I would be around you every second :-)
Thank you :D I'm glad that you like :) I do not want to kill you, I want you to keep writing comments ;) :)
SirRye wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 am Goddess Sara's update is not complete without her sweaty, smelly, tasty and gorgeous foot and toe marks,
i hope i'll cum inside your heels then wear it with fresh cum
Thank you :D So those set was complete :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:38 am A great set again, love to see you leaning back on your heel. I love it when women do that as they cross their legs. The dangle is so sexy and such a tease, and that picture where we can see a tantalising sneak peek of you is sublime! Sassy, confident and alluring, you are such a turn on in these nude heels that I want to kiss you all over.
The pictures with the sole of your shoes is just what I love, the cream sole is wonderful with the dirt from the floor. And that last picture, I just want to cum inside your shoes when you not looking and then watch your face as you step into my warm cum. Wear them for a while with my cum and a foot massage awaits after I clean your feet.
Best pictures yet.
You're my number one on here, Sara. Always worth waiting for.
Thank you :D It's nice to hear you like this. I think that many guys love to watch when I dangling :) Now you do not have to wait any longer :)
Atlas wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:35 am Sara I'd happily buy you some roses if you were to put a lot inside your heels or boots for the day & wear them! :)
Hmm...I will not be able to enjoy the roses if they put it instantly on my boots in :) Thank you :D
feet4ever wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:32 am Great set!
I love the shoes ... your nylons ... and of course your feet.
I would like to give a message to your feet (not too long .. .) and after put off your nylons and start ti suck your soft feet.
Having a footjob from you ... could be my sweetest dream of ever.
I really love your feet ...
Thank you :D Sounds almost full-service pedicure, I like :)
rigilover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 am ----------

Hello, Miss Sara, every day is more preatty. :oops:
These shoes are beautiful and look great on your sexy feet. He has a lot of patience in writing to everyone.
I do not want to offend her and this is an open site :roll: . I would like to ask and if you want to answer :-))
1- Have you ever left or thought to leave your shoes in the office for some colleague to have fun with them?
2. Have you ever noticed that someone wiggled in your shoes?
3 - Have you talked to friends about the fetishe that men have for shoes?
I like your open mind. :P Tanks a lot
rigilover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:01 am I volunteer to give you massage on your tired feet and in payment, you let me smell your nude heels. :wink:
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I can answer, no problem :)
1. I leave the heels of my office, but I never thought anyone could have fun with them.
2. Google translator gives the word wiggled = walking. I do not know do you mean it? But I have not noticed anyone would walk them.
3. I sometimes talked to my friend about how men like when women wear heels. But I'm not talking about a men have for shoes.
I'm sorry for my bad english.

Not bad price foot massage :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:03 am Hi miss Sara !
It's always a real pleasure to see you playing with youre sexy (nude) high heels !
This nude's are sooo sexy on you ! They are awesome !!! :shock: :roll: I want to be youre secret shoefan and take one of this sexy shoes to smell them soo hard, hidden under youre office desk... I hope that's men around you know who are they very lucky to speak, work, and watch you... :roll:
This nudes are smooth, like youre sexy feet hummmm

I hope cold is not so agressive with youand youre feet (Ican warm it if you like :roll: :oops: :wink: )

A big thank for the pics sharing, you make me very happy !

See you dear love
<33333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm..but what happens if I find you in the under my desk from hiding? Maybe I must command you to kiss my feet and get a good massage ;) :) Boots keep my feet warm out but you can keep them cool inside :) <3
Francescoalti wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:06 am These pics are too sexy! Mmmm
I love nude heels and pantyhose. But i am love with your ass
You make me hard haha :) <3
Francescoalti wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:41 am Another question: have you ever done something with your coworker? :P
Thank you :D Nice you love my bum :)

I Just a little tease my coworker, nothing else :) :) <3
aekk wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 pm I want to kiss your feet
:) Thank you :D
gnoelhot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 am Wow, love the last two sets.
The feet in nylon and the arch shown with the high heel is simply irresistible. I would love to cum on your feet Ms. Sara.

May I know how many denier is the last two nylon?
The black nylon looks thick and definitely is for winter. The tan colour nylon looks very fine - it almost unnoticeable until I see the picture where you took off the heel.
If I may ask another question - do you like wearing pantyhose (tights) or stockings? How many pairs of nylon you owned?

I'm a big fans of nylon feet in high heel - you're like a dream comes true.
Thank you :D The blacks are really thick, 200 denier. Tan colors are only 15 denier. I like wear tights, but I like more to wear barefoot in pumps. In the winter I wear or use more tights. At this moment I may have about 10 - 15 number of tights and pairs socks. I'm happy you like my topic :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am Great pics as always. Would again love to see some boots in the car, as that is my preferance. Still loving everything you post, no matter though. :D
Thank you :D I know that you like, but it is difficult to make requests, I mean, then I should try to do it all. But nice that you still like :)
Shoenuf wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 am What?? Pumps and Toes taking attention away from work??? What work??? Oh... that's right!! I'm still at work!! Need to concentrate on work.. and work and pumps and toes and pumps and toes... Oh... I give up Miss Sara!! You made me lose my concentration on work again!!!
Thank you :D Haha I'm just a little dangling and teasing :) Sometimes it's good to think of something other than work :wink: :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Today, I wear my low wedge heels boots, but at work I change them leoprint heels. These leoprints are really high, but still surprisingly comfortable wear. Okay maybe today I would have wanted to get a foot massage at work, my feet have been pretty tired :roll: :)
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

be sure I gave you the best foot massage you ever had :-)
You would get it with my tongue :-)

Your feet make me crazy so amazing sexy they are :-)
Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti »

mmmmmmm you are a sexy jaguar haha :oops: :P
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Amazing and lovely pics as always, madame :)
Ive read that you leave your heels at office but never thought on a coroekr having fun with them... What will you think or do if you arrive and find your heels filled with cum or, at least, you see cumstains in them? (in both situatiosn you can clean them easily, so cleaning them is not the problem but what would you think and react if that happens, maybe you woudl find it gross? Maybe it would turn you on? maybe you would find it funny? maybe flattered?)
Loving kisses and wishing to be chose for giving you a feet massage from your spanish admirer :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the pictures, I like that you have begun to add pictures of the inside of your shoes. But for me, my favourites are the first two, that first one could be you sitting on the sofa next to me as though we are simply chilling. It is so natural and I love that.