My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

luckyingo3

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by luckyingo3 »

Oh god i love this topic. Sara is much an adorable hottie.
More please. I would love to see ur toeprints in heels :)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Oh yesss! You make me so hard with those heels!!! I dream to play with them until I ejaculate strongly on and in. Thanks, Miss!
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Wow Sara its an amazing outfit you chose :-)
The heels look very sexy with the pantyhose, your colleagues are the luckiest men on earth :-)
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

What about the boyfriend? Have you one or not?
Anyway beautiful pics ad usual.
Why don' t you start and InstaGram profile called "MissSara" or something similar?
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

I would love to give you a foot massage and make you enjoy it <3
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

craven55 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:55 am U r a cock tease, rather boring
...or maybe just fun, not boring ;) :)
bellybash wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:56 am Lucky guy to be at your feet all day, especially in those heels. Very sexy :twisted:
Thank you :D Yeah he was lucky :)
outlawz3k wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:01 am Wow!!! I love those heels. Absolutely stunning. Must have been difficult for the guy fixing the machine however I would completely understand if he took longer than normal to fix it. I know I would!!

Any chance of seeing you doing the splits/spagat whilst you wear those heels?
Thank you :D Oh yeah, for some reason machine repair took quite a long time :D :D Oh no I've been a bit lazy in my stretching splits / spagat and I can not do either perfectly :roll: I maybe embarrass show or I do not have a dare show :roll: :mrgreen: :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 am Love those shoes! very very sexy!!
The whole outfit looks amazing. Do you have more confidence to wear shorter skirts when you can wear thick tights?

If I were the copy repair man I'd have taken as long as possible so that I could be knelt down at your feet in those heels! xxxx
Thank you :D No, I wear those thick tights because here is cold weather. I can wear thin tights but I do not like so much cold feeling, maybe I need somebody to keep me or my legs warm ;) :D Hmm... I think the machine would have been left unturned/unworked, my feet and high heels would have got all the attention :D :D xx
Trashman8 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:02 pm Absolutely stunning, Miss Sara. Playfully sexy and refined as always.
Thank you :D I'm happy :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm At first glance brogue shoes can seem not very sexy, austere even. They are linked to prim and proper Victorian headmistresses lacking any form of sense of humour, awful women with a love for inflicting misery.
But look for longer than two seconds and they are very beautiful and sexy shoes, classy and alluring. Dominating and controlling, they are shoes that demand to be kept on during sex.
Their shape is like that of high heels with their pointed toe and slender high heel, but the laces give them an extra spice that I love and having seen these (not these ones particularly) style in the flesh and when walking behind a woman who is wearing them they scream 'I want to make you beg on your knees!'. Their sound is magnificent and such a turn on.
So they may have in the past been worn by frosty faced headmistresses in the past but now they deserve their rightful place alongside toe cleavage baring stilettos and rugged ankle boots as sexy 'fuck me' shoes.
I love your pictures again, the first from above picture really showing just how sexy they with your tights. Oh, and you look beautiful and so darn sexy as well, it really shows off the tights and the way they cling to your slender legs.
So to summarise, I love your brogues and their austere 'on your knees' beauty :D
Thank you :D Oh boys, I have to admit that those high heels get me really feel dominant feels. Maybe I just need a whip in addition :D :D I have two pairs of brogue shoes, but these are really sexy compared to the other pair :)
outlawz3k wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:41 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm At first glance brogue shoes can seem not very sexy, austere even. They are linked to prim and proper Victorian headmistresses lacking any form of sense of humour, awful women with a love for inflicting misery.
But look for longer than two seconds and they are very beautiful and sexy shoes, classy and alluring. Dominating and controlling, they are shoes that demand to be kept on during sex.
Their shape is like that of high heels with their pointed toe and slender high heel, but the laces give them an extra spice that I love and having seen these (not these ones particularly) style in the flesh and when walking behind a woman who is wearing them they scream 'I want to make you beg on your knees!'. Their sound is magnificent and such a turn on.
So they may have in the past been worn by frosty faced headmistresses in the past but now they deserve their rightful place alongside toe cleavage baring stilettos and rugged ankle boots as sexy 'fuck me' shoes.
I love your pictures again, the first from above picture really showing just how sexy they with your tights. Oh, and you look beautiful and so darn sexy as well, it really shows off the tights and the way they cling to your slender legs.
So to summarise, I love your brogues and their austere 'on your knees' beauty :D
Couldn't put it any better than this!
Thanks again :D
session37 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:59 pm Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Nice feet and legs. I would love to see some flip flops , dangling. especially
when well worn. Thank you
You're welcome and thank you :D I'm sorry but I do not have a well worn flip flops.
luckyingo3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:28 am Oh god i love this topic. Sara is much an adorable hottie.
More please. I would love to see ur toeprints in heels :)
Thank you :D I am very happy to hear this :) I'll try to remember to take pictures inside :)
aldonis wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 pm Oh yesss! You make me so hard with those heels!!! I dream to play with them until I ejaculate strongly on and in. Thanks, Miss!
You're welcome again :D
ffffff wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 pm Wow Sara its an amazing outfit you chose :-)
The heels look very sexy with the pantyhose, your colleagues are the luckiest men on earth :-)
Thank you :D I'm glad that you like even if pantyhose do not tan color :) Maybe they're just a little lucky guys :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 pm What about the boyfriend? Have you one or not?
Anyway beautiful pics ad usual.
Why don' t you start and InstaGram profile called "MissSara" or something similar?
Thank you :D First question, no comment :) I do not want to make an Instagram profile, I do not like much social media :roll:
haihappen98 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 am I would love to give you a foot massage and make you enjoy it <3
Thank you :D I believe I would enjoy it :) <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :D It's Friday :) Yay, I love Friday :D
My today work outfit. Nude pumps etc. :) Nothing special about work, just an ordinary day...nothing broken this time :mrgreen: :D :D
Okay, I need a little command to my coworker to keep coffee break etc. And then when they come, they do not want to go back to work. Maybe my dangling to get them messed up :D :D

Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

You don't like social media ... but I like you, your feet and your shoes ... very much.
Thank you for this beautiful pictures set.
I really love your pumps ... so exciting
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Hot as hell. Nice toe cleavage
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

What a sexy outfit.. I really like the leggings too.. you look so good!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My God Sara, you are one gorgeous woman! :) those nude pumps on you are sexy as hell! Xx