My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Adversary

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Adversary »

You should put some cream or yogurt or SOMETHING on those boots. Damnn
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Flat heel boots sound good, but not as good as high heel mules when they walk down the street. Those mules are crying out to be cummed on. :D
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Ah, I love when you show us your turquoise mules, Miss Sara. Thank you as always!
piesdoszpilek

Post by piesdoszpilek »

..Do you want under my heels? or maybe I command you to lick them ;)
I want to be your personal shoelicker and doormat :oops:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

pakkrat2001 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:04 am If you are too busy to care for and polish those boots I'm sure one of your thankful coworkers would be more than pleased to make them shine like mirrors. (Perhaps the new young coworker)
Not a bad idea, maybe I have to ask them for help polishing my boots :)
Bond007 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:08 am Dear Ms. Sara,
first of all a very, very happy new year to you, all the best, love, a lot of fun, many shoes and may all your wishes become true. Last two picture sets are absolutely adorable. Your OTK boots are fantastic, just as your mules with the freshly manicured toes - irresistible!!! Thank you very much, hugs and kisses from Germany, your fan and admirer 8)
Thank you and you're welcome :D Very nice to see that you are still here and follow my topic and you like :) Kiss back..
Reaper wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:46 am these blue once are so levely :oops:
Thank you :D
feet4ever wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:55 am Love these feet and red polish
Thank you :D
shoxlover wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:59 am Very nice. I would love to clean those boots for you.
Thank you :D Okay :)
Atlas wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:57 pm My god Sara you have gorgeous feet :) I’m sure that 25 year old guy is going to be distracted if he see’s you feet in heels or legs in boots :)
Thank you :D This is already the third week when he gets to enjoy my heels / boots and I note he is interested in my heels quite much :roll: :)
aldonis wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:06 am Dischatge sperm on your pretty feet must be one of greatest feeling of a man. Thanks very much, miss Sara !
You're welcome :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:35 am Love the mules!
I can appreciate the OTK boots too but prefer you in heels :mrgreen: xxxx
Thank you :D But if you still want to marry with me you also need to love my flat boots :mrgreen: :D :D xx
loswabs wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 pm Hi Miss Sara, I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a happy new year. My, oh, my!! I'm overwhelmed you wore those blue slides at work. If I were your colleague I'd be at your feet giving them all the love and attention you could handle as well as polishing your boots. So classy, so sexy xx
Hi, Thank you :D Yes I have great Christmas time :) Sounds good service :) xx
jpierre777 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:37 am Happy New Year Goddess Sara!

Wow what a start! :D i also love those OTK boots. I am imagining the sensual essence that lies within those beauties... that being of your sexy scent.

If you would allow me to supply the polish :evil: that would make me a happy man! :D

Those toes and mules look amazing with that nail polish color Miss Sara!

Thank you
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm..I think I could let you breathe those boots smell at the end of your polish job :) I'm happy you like also my nail polish :)
ffffff wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:01 am So sexy overknees Sara, I Wonder how they would Look with pantyhose :-)

you feet look absolutely amazing ans mouthwatering again Sara :-)

It is a nice taste of what will Folie 2019, thank You Sara :-)
Thank you and you're welcome :D They would also look sexy in pantyhose ;) :) It's lovely to hear that you like my feet :)
Lovershoes wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:11 am Hi Miss Sara !
Happy new year ! I wish you the best for this new year :roll:
I loved so much youre xmas pics ! Very very hot ! :shock:
You warm my new year and I'm happy for that ! You are still sexy, gorgeous and youre feet are soooo sexy so desirable :roll: I so want ti lick them :roll:

Kisses for my sooo beautiful and sexy girl ever :wink:
<333333333333333
Thank you :D Hi, I'm happy to see you here again and writing comments :) You can lick my feet but don't get itched ;) :) Kiss.. <3
Adversary wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:39 am You should put some cream or yogurt or SOMETHING on those boots. Damnn
Oh but I don't want to mess with them :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 am Flat heel boots sound good, but not as good as high heel mules when they walk down the street. Those mules are crying out to be cummed on. :D
Thank you :D Okay you like mules sounds, obviously you like their flapping sounds :)
Trashman8 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm Ah, I love when you show us your turquoise mules, Miss Sara. Thank you as always!
Thank you and you're welcome :D
piesdoszpilek wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:29 am
..Do you want under my heels? or maybe I command you to lick them ;)
I want to be your personal shoelicker and doormat :oops:
Okay, good boy :) Thank you :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :)
Boots update :) Not a special outfit, just hoodie, jeans and boots... I take it easy at today's work :D :D But the whole day I wear these boots :) Maybe next time some pumps pics :wink: :)
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Nothing wrong with jeans boots and a hoodie :D :D casual but very cute. I dont call here as often as I used to....but gather you have a new colleague to tease :wink: :D . Glad you are well.
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Sara you are beautiful, you fascinate me, but I like your photos more in high heels.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Ok ok, If we get married I promise to love you whether you wear heels or flats, as long as the majority of the time you're in heels :D xx
fbthblover

Post by fbthblover »

Thanks a million for these last few booted updates 😍 I dream of serving beneath your bootsoles goddess Sara 😘 And in particular I'd love to lick and worship your stiletto otk boots 😍