My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

homeboy0312

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by homeboy0312 »

Perfect set as always! Love it!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Another amazing set of pictures, .... You are simply wonderful, Ms Sara. Wish you a wonderful week, take care, your German Fan and admirer ;-)
heelblaster395

Post by heelblaster395 »

Hey Miss Sara! Its been a since i checked your post here,and i am REALLY HAPPY to see you have been back posting! Nice to see that you are well again! As I have said to you before,I LOVE your Toe Cleavage pics and so want to cum it and take pictures of my cum between your toes! Would be so hot! Please keep up the dark colors for your pedi! Your feet also look great in sandal type heels as we can see your sexy feet! You should be doing foot sessions! Boy would you get some great pics than! Please keep posting,and from so far away,I can taste your feet! You are awesome! Glad your back!!!!!!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Oh Sara!!!
Those leopard print heels are soooo sexy! I can only dream of being treated to a sight like that in my office. I bet the view of you in your office wearing those was very positive!!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Miss Sara, I was thinking... Perhaps you could download Messenger and add people from this post to make things easier. Like, I love this website. But it can get a bit confusing. Messenger is so much more simple with posting pictures ect.
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Miss Sara, you look wonderful on that outfit! Really love your sexy heels and feet! :P
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Wow, Miss Sara... Great Leopard Print Pumps!! It's almost like you are on safari at work. And the great hunters listen for the "Click Click Click" of your heels to tell if you are coming or going and what direction you are traveling.... And then they look for your fresh tracks to see how long ago you passed... You are a wild woman Miss Sara!! Safari ... So Good!!!
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:04 am Hi Sara,

be sure I gave you the best foot massage you ever had :-)
You would get it with my tongue :-)

Your feet make me crazy so amazing sexy they are :-)
Hi, Thank you :D Sounds good, I think I really liked it :)
Francescoalti wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:11 am mmmmmmm you are a sexy jaguar haha :oops: :P
Haha :) Thank you :D
eddieMAD wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 pm Amazing and lovely pics as always, madame :)
Ive read that you leave your heels at office but never thought on a coroekr having fun with them... What will you think or do if you arrive and find your heels filled with cum or, at least, you see cumstains in them? (in both situatiosn you can clean them easily, so cleaning them is not the problem but what would you think and react if that happens, maybe you woudl find it gross? Maybe it would turn you on? maybe you would find it funny? maybe flattered?)
Loving kisses and wishing to be chose for giving you a feet massage from your spanish admirer :)
Thank you :D Yeah I'm leave my heels office. I think it could be a little shock if someone would cum my heels in office. If I'm honest I do not know what I would think :roll: But foot massage is always good ;) :) kiss back..
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:56 pm Love the pictures, I like that you have begun to add pictures of the inside of your shoes. But for me, my favourites are the first two, that first one could be you sitting on the sofa next to me as though we are simply chilling. It is so natural and I love that.
Thank you :D Hmm...somehow I feel this couch is a very desired place :)
bellybash wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm You are TOO sexy Sarah. Would you be brave enough to take a picture of your heels at work one day? That would be hot x
Yeah I know, I'm too hot :) Thank you :D Maybe I can take it :)
SirRye wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:14 am Please more of your sweaty and stink foot and toe marks Goddess Sarah?
and do you want to cum them and wear it with fresh cum inside
Thank you :D No :)
asd86 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:30 am plse, more toe pic saraaa, I love your toe and you :D :D :D
Thank you :D
feet4ever wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:12 am You wrote ... Hope you like ... My answer is yessssss!
No one could say I don't like ...
Love your shoes ... and love your cute feet ...
Lovely polish ...
One of your best image set.
Thank you.
Thank you :D So nice to hear :) You're welcome :)
indianboy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm Always a pleasure to see these wonderful feet ! I'll come to massage you whenever you want :)
Thank you :D Hmm..massage whenever I want, perfect :)
onyxonyx wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:20 pm Nice job Sara! I really like this topic! You really have a nice shoe/boot-collection.
Really cool what you are doing for us.......this topic is counting and counting....233 pages....cool!!

Thanks for understanding us all Sara!!! :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's nice you like this topic, it's great to hear that everyone has something :) Oh yeah, really lot pages, I did not even think how many :)
mwife49 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:11 am Delicious feet and sexy shoes !
Thank you very much for sharing your pictures :)
Hope there is a lucky man that can give you the massage you deserve.
Thank you and you're welcome :D Maybe I have some lucky :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:39 am Hi Miss Sara !
I love so much youre leoprint shoes ! They fit on you so sexy and so amazing :shock: :roll:
You had been sharing themyet, but I never be bored about this pair of high heels ! I just want to smell them soooo hard :roll: pics are so exciting but so frustrating too :(
But you share so sexy pics on you, so, I take my pain with me and I adore what you do, what you are, youre beauty...

I think of you dear sexy Miss Sara ! Be sur you stay the real goddess of sexy body , hot high heels, feet and legs too !

Erotics kisses where you know... LY
<3333333
Hi, Thank you :D Those leoprint are really nice fit and a good shape for my feet, even though they are very high :) Do not be frustrated :) I staying and I'm always goddess do not worry ;) :) <3
loswabs wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 pm Another very sexy set of pictures Miss Sara, totally love it when you show your toe cleavage in your heels. This is especially sexy as your shoes are very daring in leopard!! Then you're dangling them and finally shoes your gorgeous toes and feet in their sexiest best. I bet your male colleagues are driven worked when the she you as you dressed in these pictures, I know am!!

Thanks as always, much love and big hugs xxxx
Thank you and you're welcome :D Those leoprint are very special and they get gaze. They are more party shoes, but sometimes on weekdays they will cheer up the days :) xx
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:58 am Toe prints Toe prints and more Toe prints :D :D :D Two sets of Toe Prints... Christmas is Real and its Really coming :D :D :D I am so happy. Those are two sets of shoes that have Miss Sara's amazing scent!

Thank you Miss Sara, I will gladly sit on the couch with you and massage those perfect feet after a long day of work.

What an amazing set of pics... please keep them coming. Your colleagues are so lucky to see you every day. Please share from a womens point of view... if we think about you, your feet and your shoes all day, what do you think about all day? :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D I try to remember take toeprints, sometimes my camera battery runs out before I take inside pictures. Hmm..share some point what I think all day... Maybe I think, I want endless foot massage and someone sucking my wonderful feet :) Perhaps I will not tell you more ;) :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:39 am Perfect set as always! Love it!
Bond007 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:06 am Another amazing set of pictures, .... You are simply wonderful, Ms Sara. Wish you a wonderful week, take care, your German Fan and admirer ;-)
Thank you :D Nice to see you're back :) Wonderful week you too :)
heelblaster395 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:21 am Hey Miss Sara! Its been a since i checked your post here,and i am REALLY HAPPY to see you have been back posting! Nice to see that you are well again! As I have said to you before,I LOVE your Toe Cleavage pics and so want to cum it and take pictures of my cum between your toes! Would be so hot! Please keep up the dark colors for your pedi! Your feet also look great in sandal type heels as we can see your sexy feet! You should be doing foot sessions! Boy would you get some great pics than! Please keep posting,and from so far away,I can taste your feet! You are awesome! Glad your back!!!!!!!
Hi, Thank you :D It's great that you check this again :) I've been here almost all the time, maybe a small break at some point. I'm happy you like this still...you like my toe cleavage etc. :) I keep posting :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am Oh Sara!!!
Those leopard print heels are soooo sexy! I can only dream of being treated to a sight like that in my office. I bet the view of you in your office wearing those was very positive!!
Thank you :D I have to admit that those leoprint get my coworker a bit crazy :)
Adversary wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 am Miss Sara, I was thinking... Perhaps you could download Messenger and add people from this post to make things easier. Like, I love this website. But it can get a bit confusing. Messenger is so much more simple with posting pictures ect.
Yeah maybe the messenger would be simpler, but this site is okay for me :) Thank you :D
blowtrotter wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:16 am Miss Sara, you look wonderful on that outfit! Really love your sexy heels and feet! :P
Shoenuf wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:38 pm Wow, Miss Sara... Great Leopard Print Pumps!! It's almost like you are on safari at work. And the great hunters listen for the "Click Click Click" of your heels to tell if you are coming or going and what direction you are traveling.... And then they look for your fresh tracks to see how long ago you passed... You are a wild woman Miss Sara!! Safari ... So Good!!!
Thank you :D It was fun, maybe I'm on safari :) I'm wild, I know that :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) More animal themed pictures. My today work shoes :) I need to say my work is really in a hurry, the last few days have been busy. I've been pretty tired and my skin does not like this dry air which in winter is indoor air. I have a bit hard time :roll: I've taken some pictures. My snakeskin pumps, I like them, they are sexy. But today it felt like heels kill my feet. I know you would have really wanted to take care of my feet, maybe sucking and kissing them :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi Sara.

I would love to give you a foot massage
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Like a Snake!!!
Always beautiful ...