My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aldonis

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by aldonis »

Adieu, Miss Sara !!!
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

Wow Sara I am sorry to hear somebody stole your pics for stupid twitter. I checked the links you posted and it looks like they shut down the person's fake account. please don't leave us now Sara ! Keep it going
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Miss Sara, this is YOUR choice and as your fans we all understand what you are feelin g right now.
I'll be lying if I say that seeing you living this forum won't effect me...it will. I'm gonna miss yyou and your pretty feet. :( :(
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi guys πŸ™‚ Thank you all who's help this twitter case and support me πŸ€—
Please give me little time thinking this topic. I have stress my healthy, I hope not too bad. I know better next week πŸ™‚
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
gralf

Post by gralf »

Please don't leave Sara! Just place a watermark over your images and you are fine :wink:
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

OK Miss Sara... please let us know? I will miss you terribly if you stopped... but would understand :(
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

I wish sooooo much you continue Sara but your decision is the most important and everybody has to respect it.

Get better soon, I hope it is nothing serious :-(
Messyshoes1

Post by Messyshoes1 »

Miss Sara wrote: ↑Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 am Hi guys πŸ™‚ Thank you all who's help this twitter case and support me πŸ€—
Please give me little time thinking this topic. I have stress my healthy, I hope not too bad. I know better next week πŸ™‚
Hi Sara, it’s seems this twitter account has now gone xx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Messyshoes1 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:03 am
Miss Sara wrote: ↑Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 am Hi guys πŸ™‚ Thank you all who's help this twitter case and support me πŸ€—
Hi Sara, it’s seems this twitter account has now gone xx
Hi, yes those are gone😊xx
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

All the best dear ms Sara, especially get well soon. Hopefully you will consider to continue to please us someday. Sunny greetings