My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by loswabs »

Hi Miss Sara

Happy 2018 to you 😊

So glad you have posted a message and some pictures. I always love to see you in your stiletto court shoes and jeggings as its such a sexy look you have!! You re definitely missed when you're not here and always welcomed back when you return with messages.

Thanks for dropping by to say hello, hope to,hear and see more of you soon.

Big hugs and much love xxxx
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Goddess sarah's update is not complete without her sweaty and stinky foot and toe marks inside her boots and heels
Sniff it everyday
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Miss you all the time, Miss Sara. Wonderful classic pumps, thank you as always for sharing.
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Wow! If these arent miraculous then i cant wait for the good stuff :D because these look pretty amazing to me :D

I really missed you Miss Sara :D so glad you are back snd had a good holiday.

Thank you for these pictures! I really need to go look for toffees so that i can think of your scent :D

Have a blessed 2018!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Happy new year 2018 to you Ms Sara,
your pictures, feet, legs, outfits and high heels /boots stay as magnificent as always. You are simply irresistible.
Much love, hugs and kisses from your German Fan
darkstilettos

Post by darkstilettos »

Miss Sara, i am new here, but your high heels pics are amazing.

Happy year of 2018.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Happy New Year Sara :mrgreen:
indianboy

Post by indianboy »

Happy new year Sara !
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

eddieMAD wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:55 am Happy New Year dear and lovely Sara!!
I do ahve missed you a lot and i do lvoe your pics so much :D
Amazing and gorgeous pics as always, its a pleasure havin you here with us.
Kisses and lovely massages on your feet :D :D :D
Thank you :D It's lovely hear that you like my pics so much :) Kisses and lovely massages sound veery good :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:28 am Great pics, love the boots and of course your work heels.
Pleased you had a great Christmas and New Year. :)
Thank you :D Yeah it was a nice Christmas time :)
ffffff wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 am Hi Sara,

welcome back and be sure I missed you too :-)

I wish a happy new year too :-)

The pics are just amazing especially the black heels :-)
Hi, Thank you :D It was nice to come back and I am happy you like pics :)
loswabs wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:47 pm Hi Miss Sara

Happy 2018 to you 😊

So glad you have posted a message and some pictures. I always love to see you in your stiletto court shoes and jeggings as its such a sexy look you have!! You re definitely missed when you're not here and always welcomed back when you return with messages.

Thanks for dropping by to say hello, hope to,hear and see more of you soon.

Big hugs and much love xxxx
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D It's nice to come back and hear that you've been waiting and you like my pics :) xx
SirRye wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:38 am Goddess sarah's update is not complete without her sweaty and stinky foot and toe marks inside her boots and heels
Sniff it everyday
Thank you :D Today I could not take inside pics since the battery ran out too fast :(
Trashman8 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:10 am Miss you all the time, Miss Sara. Wonderful classic pumps, thank you as always for sharing.
Thank you and you're welcome :D Ohh..but now I'm back :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:47 pm Wow! If these arent miraculous then i cant wait for the good stuff :D because these look pretty amazing to me :D

I really missed you Miss Sara :D so glad you are back snd had a good holiday.

Thank you for these pictures! I really need to go look for toffees so that i can think of your scent :D

Have a blessed 2018!
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's so nice to come back when the reception is wonderful :) So toffee smell feet are back :D :D
Bond007 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 am Happy new year 2018 to you Ms Sara,
your pictures, feet, legs, outfits and high heels /boots stay as magnificent as always. You are simply irresistible.
Much love, hugs and kisses from your German Fan
Thank you :D Lovely hear :) Kiss back..
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 am Happy New Year Sara :mrgreen:
Thank you :D
indianboy wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:45 am Happy new year Sara !
Thank you :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Slightly faster update this time :) Next week I have to run allergy tests so I'm not sure if I could update my topic then. I'm a little stressed out those tests :roll: but maybe those tests will figure out something about my health :? I hope I'm not allergic to chocolate, I love chocolate too much :D
Okay then today's pics. My loved knee boots. Today I wear full day only this boots, my work etc. The outside is quite cold and my toes feel cold, but inside office my feet almost melts on these boots :roll: :) So maybe you can imagine smell this boots. My feet were within about 9h. Maybe you would have wanted to take them out of my feet at home. Of course before that you would have served me a cup of hot coffee :wink: :) Then feet massage and massaging my calves, they are a bit sore...
I hope you like pics :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I think you know how much I liked these pictures :wink: