My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aldonis

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by aldonis »

Thank you Miss Sara... I love particulary the 2 pics you show the inside of the heel and we see your body and your hands... Wowww GREAT SENSUALITY AND EROTISM for me ..... Happiness for you !
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

can't believe the power you show with a couple of pictures, im enchanted
7biro3

Post by 7biro3 »

You are absolutely stunningly beautiful in every way, Sara! Sending you love from the beautiful NJ shore!
sandrafeetfetish

Post by sandrafeetfetish »

Last edited by sandrafeetfetish on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Has anyone heard from Miss Sara? She not posted on here for nearly a month and I'm hoping she's ok.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

loswabs wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:20 pm Has anyone heard from Miss Sara? She not posted on here for nearly a month and I'm hoping she's ok.
People just move on.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I think the amount of people on here posting her pictures elsewhere has really made her lose interest, it did royally piss her off and she almost gave it up then so I wonder if she's completely lost interest.
Sad if she has but looking on the positive side she could have just bought a ton of new shoes and is enjoying them immensely before posting them on here!!!!! :D
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:36 am Lovely cute heels. Glad to hear you think about dangling and teasing your coworkers xx :mrgreen:
Thank you :D I don’t know if it’s teasing if I little dangling... maybe I have restless feet :mrgreen: :D :D xx
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:09 pm They go well with your white trousers, such a nice cute heel as well. Love the pics, Dotty P as they are called in the UK are wonderful shoes.
Thank you :D Yes they fit nice, and it’s a variance too used black color :)
jpierre777 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:01 am You seem to have a natural flair for fashion Miss Sara... that outfit looks really hot. I love being able to see the inside of your heels next to your beautiful face :D

You must drive your coworkers wild each day :D I am sure some need to go to the bathroom regularly to "mess yoghurt" :D just so that they can focus on their work for a while... until you walk past again :D
Thank you :D Nice that it looks so hot and you like my face :)
Hmm... I've been wondering why they visit the wc so often :mrgreen: :D :D
ffffff wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:15 am Wonderful pics Sara, very sexy heels with much sexier feet inside :-)
Wish your feet would come out of them :-)

Its such a pleasure you are back again :-)
Thank you :D It’s always wonderful to hear if my feet are sexier in my shoes :) I try to remember to also take pictures of my feet without shoes :)
Atlas wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:51 pm Love the first pic Sara :) nice open arch shot.....something needs to be put inside your heels :) hmmmm I wonder what we could?? :) x
Thank you :D I think I know you have in mind something messy that you put on my shoes :D :D x
Bond007 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 am Dear Ms Sara,
once again lovely picture set, and those pumps are simply classic, sexy, stylish, elegant and have an extraordinary color, ideal as eye catcher, if the sound does not attract the attention of your male colleagues yet, ....
Thank you very much and enjoy the late beautiful summer!!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D The sound of my shoes gets their attention, it’s funny but they know when I’m coming :) It seems that autumn are really here and soon is winter :roll: :|
aldonis wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:18 am Thank you Miss Sara... I love particulary the 2 pics you show the inside of the heel and we see your body and your hands... Wowww GREAT SENSUALITY AND EROTISM for me ..... Happiness for you !
Thank you and you're welcome :D It’s always wonderful to hear when my pics work :)
edgeit wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:29 am can't believe the power you show with a couple of pictures, im enchanted
Thank you :D Oh great if I showing power my pics :)
7biro3 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:41 am You are absolutely stunningly beautiful in every way, Sara! Sending you love from the beautiful NJ shore!
Thank you :D Glad you like :)
sandrafeetfetish wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:36 am Dear miss Sara, the weather changed here in France: cold, wind and rain ... it's autumn :cry:
but the fall also is advantage because the season of the boots will return and I think that you will make us happy to wear some :P

Do you wear HUNTER boots? it's so sexy :twisted:

Looking forward to reading you
Thank you :D Yes weather very autumn and close to winter. And yes it's time for boots :)Unfortunately I don't have Hunter boots.
loswabs wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:20 pm Has anyone heard from Miss Sara? She not posted on here for nearly a month and I'm hoping she's ok.
I'm fine. I'm sorry if I have caused worry. Thank you for taking care :)
Adversary wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am
People just move on.
It is true. Maybe I'm still hanging here, I don't know :roll:
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:05 am I think the amount of people on here posting her pictures elsewhere has really made her lose interest, it did royally piss her off and she almost gave it up then so I wonder if she's completely lost interest.
Sad if she has but looking on the positive side she could have just bought a ton of new shoes and is enjoying them immensely before posting them on here!!!!! :D
You hit partly right :) It’s true that stealing my pictures affected me and my desire update or write my topic. Admittedly, there are many other reasons, such as this crazy time in the world. A thousand new shoes, maybe not so much: D Maybe something new :)

Hi guys :) I'm sorry I have not been here in a long time. This is the second time this has happened. I think to continue this pretty soon with the previous pictures and I even write the replies ready, but then only time elapses and then I no longer felt meaningful :roll: I’m not at all sure if this topic will continue, but I haven’t completely nailed it to an end. I can’t promise I will continue but I can’t say I will stop. If I'm honest I do not know.
I’m not going to take the stress out of this. I don't really know what else I can say :roll:
I took a couple of pictures. I'm sorry I can not offer anything new just my barefeet and high heels pics.
Because you love heels I know it, and bed and high heels is a good compo ;) :D

Maybe these pictures even a little cheer up and take care :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
misschiara

Post by misschiara »

it's nice to see you here miss sara, your feet and shoes and yourself are a really good thing in this kind of time