My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

feet4ever

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by feet4ever »

The week-end is at the end ... the question is ... which pair of shoes will use Miss Sara next monday for go to work?
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Those sexy black pumps! Yum! :)

..and even more sexy, those black boots! <3

I know I've asked before, but: Boots/shoes on pedals in car is hot to me. You've got a few pics like that. I'd love a pic where you for example hold the gas pedal down . if that's not too much to ask for, Miss. :)
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

love you soo much, i really miss your shoes and feets, you are very sexi. my goddes. please more pictures of your shoes black patent pumps.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms Sara,
the last session is seduction pure and you have an incredible sex appeal. I wasn't aware that you could seduce via photos, but you have taught me better - thank you so much and you are simply the best!!!
Much love and kisses from Frankfurt
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

wow
you have pure beautiful sex appeal! i love the shape of your legs, the shape of your lips, the shape of your fingers.. I would be so obedient to worship all of you... you are the Queen

thanks for sharing
toepher

Post by toepher »

i love the pics of u licking ur sexy heels
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am Hi Sara,

oh my good, this heels look so great with the pantyhose. The toe cleavage and how you move your feet in them is stunning :-)

It is such a pity you hides your feet in the heels, I am sure your new nail colour looked faboulous in this wonderful nylons :-)

Your tits from above and your legs, you are real beauty my princess :-)
Hi, Thank you :D Okay, the next time I remember show my feet and toes also :)
aldonis wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 8:22 am Only one word: THANK YOU Miss Sara !!! That's the heaven!
You're welcome and thank you :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 9:18 am Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
The picture showing your toe cleavage is so good I just sat and looked at them, I could not take my eyes off that picture. It was so good because your toe cleavage is not to large and not too big.
Many people will comment on the heel in your mouth which was very sexy, your beautiful face and your gorgeous breasts. I just love that toe cleavage of yours.
I imagine you eating yogurt, licking the spoon as you licked your heel, then you spilling yogurt on your shoe. Some goes on the patent shoe, most goes on your foot, seeps through your stockings and creeps between your toes.
Still hoping for a messy picture, still loving what you are doing.
Keep them coming, I'm going to back to look at your pictures again.
Thank you :D Great if you like how my toes show my heels, I do not like if my toe show too much pumps :) I think my toe show better without pantyhose or socks :) I do not forget to do messy thing, I will do it when I have a suitable time :)
feet4ever wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm Your heels are very lucky!
So sexy feet, shoes and ... especially ... you miss Sara ... Thank you ...
Your topic is the footlovers Heaven!
Thank you for exhist in this world.
Thank you and you're welcome :D Maybe these heels are lucky :D :D I'm glad you like :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 am High heels in the sauna!! That sounds perfect Miss Sara :D anything to see more of your sexy body.

Those patent heels against those perfect lips made me mess my pants with yoghurt Miss Sara :oops:

I really love seeing your photos... more,more, more please!!
Thank you :D I have to think about the sauna thing, it is the place where I relax, I lift my feet up and hot steam feel my feet and toes :) I do not know what high heels think hot steam :D :D Hmm...this set work if you mess up your pants ;) :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 am Hi Miss Sara !
You make a fabulous set !! You are *ABSOLUTLY* gorgeous and stunning !!! :shock: :oops: :roll:
How it can possible to have the sexiest legs of the world ? :wink: I 'm sure you have sahved them and them feel sweet humm :roll:
Of course, you have the sexiest high heels to suit with youre sexy legs !
At the end, you feel close with youre high heels... So close and you lick the heel ! :shock: :roll: :oops: I love when you do that, it's a very erotic moment, so seductive... I can't resist, you make me crazy this time again <33333

You are a real goddess dear Sara <3333
Kisses
Hi, Thank you :D I'm glad you like :) Oh, the sexiest legs in the world :oops: :) Sometimes rarely I epilating my legs, but my legs grow really really little hair, I am lucky and yes my legs are smooth, maybe sometimes a bit dry and need of cream :) It was an erotic moment, and I just have some fun with my heels and licked :) <3 Kiss back
Shoenuf wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 am Yes, Miss Sara.... We like!! We like those wonderful patent leather pumps very much. And you keep them looking so new!! So shiny!! Your legs look spectacular in those heels!! You've earned such a long and deep foot message!! Thank you Miss Sara!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh yeah, foot massage sound goods :)
Atlas wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 pm Yay :)) I think it would make some very colourful awesome pics Sara of your sexy boots with a good handful of confetti inside :) not to mention how it will look inside your boots once you take them off after it sliding around inside your boots & gorgeous feet all day :) maybe wear some black stockings with your boots too? So hopefully you do this Sara :)& put lots inside! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics :) x
I keep my mind, but I can not say when I could do it :roll: :) x
NorthantSimon wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:06 am I love you in black pumps. So so sexy!!!
More please Miss :D
Thank you :D
feet4ever wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 am The week-end is at the end ... the question is ... which pair of shoes will use Miss Sara next monday for go to work?
Yesterday I wear my black Dune pumps :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm Those sexy black pumps! Yum! :)

..and even more sexy, those black boots! <3

I know I've asked before, but: Boots/shoes on pedals in car is hot to me. You've got a few pics like that. I'd love a pic where you for example hold the gas pedal down . if that's not too much to ask for, Miss. :)
Thank you :D I am happy that you like :) It's not too much to ask, maybe someday :)
adolfo6666 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 8:14 pm love you soo much, i really miss your shoes and feets, you are very sexi. my goddes. please more pictures of your shoes black patent pumps.
Bond007 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm Dear Ms Sara,
the last session is seduction pure and you have an incredible sex appeal. I wasn't aware that you could seduce via photos, but you have taught me better - thank you so much and you are simply the best!!!
Much love and kisses from Frankfurt
Thank you and you're welcome :D Of course I can, and I do not have to take even video, I am very seductive :)
zuppolo wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 am wow
you have pure beautiful sex appeal! i love the shape of your legs, the shape of your lips, the shape of your fingers.. I would be so obedient to worship all of you... you are the Queen

thanks for sharing
Thank you and you're welcome :D
toepher wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 am i love the pics of u licking ur sexy heels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many comments :) Thank you once again guys :D

Yesterday at work colleagues talked about hockey, okay I also because I like ice hockey :) But today's lunch and coffee breaks were not talked ice hockey. Coworkers noticed right in the morning my boots. This was the first time when I wear these boots at work. So these boots had a lot of talk...they wonder about these thin heels, my boss wanted to see them closer and touches the heels. He said that's not a heel, it's like a "iron nail" and look dangerous, coworkers promised to be nice to me :D :D We have a good team and good humor :)
These boots are hot but they are also hot inside, now is too hot weather wear boots, my feet almost melts inside them :roll: :)

Hope you like my too hot boots and feet pics :)
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

I don' t like boots in general very much ... but I love you, your legs and your feet!
Your pink toes in nylons are so exciting for me ...
I would like to sniff them ... cut the nylons ... and suck your toes.