My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I like the combo of P.J's and heels and of course there is so much toe cleavage on show that I like, so much to trace my tongue along, to kiss and to savour the smell and feel of your soft skin. I can imagine myself kissing your feet in those heels while caressing your shoes, the heel, the toe, the sides as you arch your foot and give me a glimpse of the inner sole.

Get well soon and the best medicine for your recovery is to wear sexy shoes to make you feel sexy, Doctors orders. :D
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Hello Miss Sara,
hope your teeth are doing well again? And be ensured, you are not the only one who is afraid of such a surgery.
Lovely combination of Pyjama and Stilettos, getting my head cinema really started. Imagining that you got up before me, pour yourself a coffee and come back to our bed in those black patent heels. I would be certain, that you want to play with me and that we would have a lot of fun together.
To which occasions do you normally wear those high heels? To seduce your lover or boyfriend, to feel sexy or when going out? Or are that only bed shoes? :oops:
Have a great day
Much love, your fan Olli from Frankfurt
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Oh wow! That is what my sick day fantasy would be! :D

Im sorry if you are in pain Miss Sara... you are really a goddess for thinking of us while you are recovering.

Get well soon please
Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf »

Polka Dot Paradise Miss Sara!! How great would it be to be there with you helping you recover from your dental surgery!! I heard the best way to recover from dental pain is through firm and thorough foot message!! I heard that toe licking and sucking directly removes pain from tooth extractions and that tongue messages of the toes whitens and brightens teeth!!!
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
You are crazy ! You manage to think of us, despite of the operation !!
For a lovely set with humor and fun but always sexy !
I think you are a really perfect girl, so incredible :shock:
I can't say the "word" but knew I don't hate you :roll:
Miss Sara wrote: Maybe next time when I'm in better shape, I will show my black work pumps, I know that you like them :)
[/color][/size]
OOOOOh yesssss please !!!!!!! (with the high heels sole, just a bit, pleaaaaaassssseeeeee :oops: )

Kisses <333
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Outrageously sexy, Miss Sara.
zuppolo

Post by zuppolo »

Wow
This outfit combination is so sexy, you always surprise us Sara
Wonderful images
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi Miss Sara

I really like the original way you painted your nails. Very sexy.
I really like your attitude to the fetish that men have with women's feet and shoes.
Men should also collaborate with women's fetish for an excellent relationship to two.
When both (men and women) contribute to the fetish of both, we have a relationship on fire. :wink:
You have a very beautiful and dream body, beautiful and perfect feet. When i see your photos, i just want to hug you. :oops:
Do you have videos on youtube?
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

Dear Ms. Sara,
I need to own a pair of your well worn heels. How could I purchase them from you and replace them with another pair of your choosing. Please Ms. Sara!

Thank you for your consideration,
Lance
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Atlas wrote:Nothing sexier than your legs in those black pumps!!! God I could have fun with your feet in them heels! :))
Thank you :D Fun, maybe :)
ffffff wrote:Hi Sara,

hope everything went well :-)
You look sexy what ever you wear, even pyjamas :-)

Let me say it so, i like your feet in heels your bare feet but mostly your feet in nylons :-)
Hi, Thank you :D I got into the bargain sinusitis, but I'm pretty ok now :)
aldonis wrote:You are fantastik!!! You know surely what I would do with your fabulus black stiletto and your feet...WOWWW! Thanks, Miss !
Thank you and you're welcome :D
Heelboy20 wrote:What a nice combination on the last pics :lol:
Whoult like to see more of this :)
Thanks for all your picture you made sara <3
I hope to see more :)
I would like to text you private, can you tell me your email or how i can text you here? *-*
Thank you and you're welcome :D You can write me a PM if you want :)
italianboots wrote:Glad your dentist appointment went well. Sexy heels.......hope you slept in them!! :lol: :lol:
Thank you :D It went well, I was suitably messed up before and after the operation :) :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:I like the combo of P.J's and heels and of course there is so much toe cleavage on show that I like, so much to trace my tongue along, to kiss and to savour the smell and feel of your soft skin. I can imagine myself kissing your feet in those heels while caressing your shoes, the heel, the toe, the sides as you arch your foot and give me a glimpse of the inner sole.

Get well soon and the best medicine for your recovery is to wear sexy shoes to make you feel sexy, Doctors orders. :D
Thank you :D It was a funny combo :) :) Heels back to feet and go to work, I think so I am getting better and better :)
Bond007 wrote:Hello Miss Sara,
hope your teeth are doing well again? And be ensured, you are not the only one who is afraid of such a surgery.
Lovely combination of Pyjama and Stilettos, getting my head cinema really started. Imagining that you got up before me, pour yourself a coffee and come back to our bed in those black patent heels. I would be certain, that you want to play with me and that we would have a lot of fun together.
To which occasions do you normally wear those high heels? To seduce your lover or boyfriend, to feel sexy or when going out? Or are that only bed shoes? :oops:
Have a great day
Much love, your fan Olli from Frankfurt
Hi, Thank you :D The teeth are ok, the mouth is still a little sore. I really fear a visit to the dentist, fortunately these wisdom teeth removed under general anesthesia :) I have a couple of times wear these heels at work, but they are also suitable for bed :)
jpierre777 wrote:Oh wow! That is what my sick day fantasy would be! :D

Im sorry if you are in pain Miss Sara... you are really a goddess for thinking of us while you are recovering.

Get well soon please
Thank you :D A little bit of pain, but fortunately medicines help and I'm trying to heal soon :)
Shoenuf wrote:Polka Dot Paradise Miss Sara!! How great would it be to be there with you helping you recover from your dental surgery!! I heard the best way to recover from dental pain is through firm and thorough foot message!! I heard that toe licking and sucking directly removes pain from tooth extractions and that tongue messages of the toes whitens and brightens teeth!!!
Thank you :D This sound like a peculiar way to heal and even whitens teeth :)
Lovershoes wrote:Hi Miss Sara !
You are crazy ! You manage to think of us, despite of the operation !!
For a lovely set with humor and fun but always sexy !
I think you are a really perfect girl, so incredible :shock:
I can't say the "word" but knew I don't hate you :roll:
Miss Sara wrote: Maybe next time when I'm in better shape, I will show my black work pumps, I know that you like them :)
[/color][/size]
OOOOOh yesssss please !!!!!!! (with the high heels sole, just a bit, pleaaaaaassssseeeeee :oops: )

Kisses <333
Hi, I may be a little crazy and I like humor :) :) but I thought I would have taken too long for the next update...Hmm...I was left to ponder the word :roll: :) Of course you do not hate me :) <3
Trashman8 wrote:Outrageously sexy, Miss Sara.
Thank you :D I'm happy to hear :)
zuppolo wrote:Wow
This outfit combination is so sexy, you always surprise us Sara
Wonderful images
Thank you :D It's great if I surprise :)
rigilover wrote:Hi Miss Sara

I really like the original way you painted your nails. Very sexy.
I really like your attitude to the fetish that men have with women's feet and shoes.
Men should also collaborate with women's fetish for an excellent relationship to two.
When both (men and women) contribute to the fetish of both, we have a relationship on fire. :wink:
You have a very beautiful and dream body, beautiful and perfect feet. When i see your photos, i just want to hug you. :oops:
Do you have videos on youtube?
Hi, Thank you :D It is great that you like my style of painting nail :) I have to be careful with nail polish, some polish is a toxins, which I am allergic :( I've told this sometime before, but my last two BF. Another liked it very much when I wear heels, especially the platform. We had a lot of fun, he had a little fetish heels, but not strong :) And the other guy did not like when I wear heels. It was a problem, because I love heels. But not the only reason why the relationship did not work. So I think that it is good if both share the same fetish together, but it should not be too much to manage :) I do not have videos.
Lancenovot wrote:Dear Ms. Sara,
I need to own a pair of your well worn heels. How could I purchase them from you and replace them with another pair of your choosing. Please Ms. Sara!

Thank you for your consideration,
Lance
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm..I do not know...Not an impossible thought :roll: :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I gone a little time, but now I'm here again :) And I can pretty well now :) I've taken a few pictures of my favorite black pumps <3 These pumps are almost always in my work, but now I take them home for the pictures :) Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara