My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gralf

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by gralf »

Stunning! :shock:
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

This is not only hot, it is hotter than the fire in hell ever could be, woooowww Sara :-)

So sexy pants with tights under it and finished with those sexy shoes, amazing

I am sure your colleague was very excited when the shine from the tights were visible under your pants :-)
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

OMG those leather trousers!! I can well imagine you were the talk of the office! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For every one conversation about you I bet there were 10 more admiring looks!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Oh, Miss Sara!!!! You really know how to make a man want you. You are classy and sexy at the same time. I think it's not easy to do both but you do it perfectly every time. You must know by now because I've said so many times how much I love to see you wearing skintight leggings and jeans because you have such lovely legs. So,when you wear leather jeans,,well,,wow!!!! And if that isn't enough to make me happy, you wear those classy Dune court shoes. I like how you have popsox on withthem yet still show you're sexy toe cleavage. Of course your last two picture in this series are sooooo sexy, I'd love to massage your feet until you reached to point of complete ecstasy. It would be as much a pleasure for me as for you.

You are lovely xxx
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thanks very much Miss Sara for those so erotic pics! You are so beautiful: "des Pieds jusqu'à la tête", like we say in french. Is the last photo an invitation to cum in while you present in your hand your so hot heel ?? I dream to be this lucky man !!! Thank you Miss.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Inbox me if I can buy them black high heels from u
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love these pictures, they are so natural and they are sexier for that.
The black stockings/tights go so well with these shoes and love these type of stockings, they make a sexy pair of heels even sexier.
Love the damage to the heel in the first picture and the crossed leg pictures look so inviting.
Those full body pics are always a delight.
And with reference to your question regarding the 'outsole', yes that is what I meant. I agree, it is the best colour :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love the pics Sara :) your legs, the cloths you wear & the heels you have are the perfect combination of sexy in so many ways! :) the way you position yourself & the angels you choose compliments every picture! Love seeing what you come up with :)
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara :)
What a sexy set ! I love youre sexy high heels ! I'm sure they smell sooooo good :oops: :roll: It's always a gift you make for us !
Youre are so gorgeous <3333333
Thank you for youre shoes (I hope, one day, have one of them... my dream...)
See you Miss sooo lovely Sara :wink:
<33333333
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

jpierre777 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:16 am Very sexy Miss Sara!! :D I think it looks so hot because its so close to your sexy body :D

With those stockings you must be very hot (and in those heels :wink: )

Thank you Miss Sara... your coworkers are the luckiest people alive :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Okay, so hot on all sides :D :D
gralf wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am Stunning! :shock:
Thank you :D
ffffff wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:34 pm This is not only hot, it is hotter than the fire in hell ever could be, woooowww Sara :-)

So sexy pants with tights under it and finished with those sexy shoes, amazing

I am sure your colleague was very excited when the shine from the tights were visible under your pants :-)
Thank you :D Fortunately, I did not ignite the terrain fire ;) :mrgreen: :D :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:44 am OMG those leather trousers!! I can well imagine you were the talk of the office! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For every one conversation about you I bet there were 10 more admiring looks!
Thank you :D Some clothes just make extra discussion :D :D
loswabs wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 pm Oh, Miss Sara!!!! You really know how to make a man want you. You are classy and sexy at the same time. I think it's not easy to do both but you do it perfectly every time. You must know by now because I've said so many times how much I love to see you wearing skintight leggings and jeans because you have such lovely legs. So,when you wear leather jeans,,well,,wow!!!! And if that isn't enough to make me happy, you wear those classy Dune court shoes. I like how you have popsox on withthem yet still show you're sexy toe cleavage. Of course your last two picture in this series are sooooo sexy, I'd love to massage your feet until you reached to point of complete ecstasy. It would be as much a pleasure for me as for you.

You are lovely xxx
Thank you :D Yes I know you like when I wear skinny jeans or leather leggings etc. :)I like to wear them :) Feet massage is always wonderful :) xx
aldonis wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:33 am Thanks very much Miss Sara for those so erotic pics! You are so beautiful: "des Pieds jusqu'à la tête", like we say in french. Is the last photo an invitation to cum in while you present in your hand your so hot heel ?? I dream to be this lucky man !!! Thank you Miss.
Thank you and you're welcome :D I thought when I took that pics where I show my shoes "you want to smell it?" But it's ok if you want to imagine some other thought :)
Essexdude16 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:41 am Inbox me if I can buy them black high heels from u
Yes I tell if I want to sell :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:04 am Love these pictures, they are so natural and they are sexier for that.
The black stockings/tights go so well with these shoes and love these type of stockings, they make a sexy pair of heels even sexier.
Love the damage to the heel in the first picture and the crossed leg pictures look so inviting.
Those full body pics are always a delight.
And with reference to your question regarding the 'outsole', yes that is what I meant. I agree, it is the best colour :)
Thank you :D I also have to say this combo, just normal thin (20 den) black tights and leather pants look great :) If I could choose I would like all my shoes light outsole or actually genuine leather outsole :)
Atlas wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:11 pm Love the pics Sara :) your legs, the cloths you wear & the heels you have are the perfect combination of sexy in so many ways! :) the way you position yourself & the angels you choose compliments every picture! Love seeing what you come up with :)
Thank you :D Oh nice to see you follow this topic further :) Maybe I someday come up something fun :)
Lovershoes wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:00 am Hi Miss Sara :)
What a sexy set ! I love youre sexy high heels ! I'm sure they smell sooooo good :oops: :roll: It's always a gift you make for us !
Youre are so gorgeous <3333333
Thank you for youre shoes (I hope, one day, have one of them... my dream...)
See you Miss sooo lovely Sara :wink:
<33333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Yes they smell good :) Maybe the dream is sometimes come true, never know ;) :) <3

Hi guys and have nice Saturday :) This is my Saturday updates. The last week has been difficult for me and I have not had the power to do even update after work. I'm really tired all the time and I have had to even leave home during the working day. Hopefully next week I will know what's wrong with me. Sorry to tell you this but I can not understand why I'm so tired all the time, I also have other symptoms :| But don't worry too much :)

Okay here comes the shoes update :) I bought new shoes, these are my third shoes this year :roll: I rotate my eyes because my friend doesn't understand my shoes purchase. I know I have too many shoes but I love shoes, especially high heels :D This are Dune wedge heels sandals :)
I loved their cork effect wedge heels,
they are pretty high, heels are about 11.5cm.
I'm not a big fan of sandals I like more pumps, but still I get excited to buy some sandals. I'm not quite sure if my feet look good on these sandals.
I think I have Egyptian shape feet?! so my big toe is the longest and the other toes are evenly shortened. I'm just thinking how my toe gap show these sandals, especially the little toe :?
What are you thinking, is it a ugly thing,
Is my feet wrong shape these style sandals? :roll:
Here are some pics :)
Ps. these leggings is my home outfit, focus on these shoes :mrgreen: :D :D
BTW: I have painted my toe nails pink :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara