My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bond007

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Bond007 »

Simply fantastic, as always, dear Ms Sara!!! Love and hugs from your German fan and admirer
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Love you, your feet and shoes
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

klabaudi wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:17 am Would so love to lick those matching toesies 😋
Thank you :D I'm happy you like :)
ffffff wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:50 am not only your friend would became crazy be sure Sara :-)

Look at this beautiful feet and heels, how a man cant get a fetish for it when it looks soooo sexy like this :-)
Thank you :D Okay, maybe they get some other men crazy too :D :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:29 pm Gorgeous dress and heels Sara.
Glad you had a nice holiday xx
I'm sure your friend would have not only fixed the car, he would have cleaned it inside and out if you had turned up in those heels :twisted: :twisted:
Thank you :D I went to him today, maybe I should have given him clean my car as you said :P :D :D xx
Atlas wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 pm Stunning Sara :) very feminine & sexy :) xx
Look at your toe clevage & arch gap, OMG you would have everyone’s attention:)
Thank you :D You can not believe what my friend today did to me when I visited after work him, (he repair my car rear wheel bearing). I sat backseat my legs out of the car, near him and he dropped my arch in a small washer (I think it's the right word) inside my heels :shock: :roll: :x He just wanted to tease me :evil: :D xx
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:09 am All hail the return of Miss Sara! A triumphant return with beautiful shoes that deserve worshipping!
Thank you :D Nice to hear you like :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:07 am I love thise pics Miss Sara! :D

Thank you and welcom back. I wish i was there to massage those perfect feet (and maybe a tongue bath :D ) before you went it to the sauna... i could help you relax :wink:

Really missed you and look forward to seeing alot of perfect you :D
Thank you and you're welcome :D Sounds good :) Oh, nice that you wait for me back :)
Lovershoes wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:53 am Hi Miss Sara !
*What a update* !
Red is the new color :wink:
This dress suits you so well, so sexy ! I love it very much ! Really <3333 and youre legs seems like smooth hummmm and I know this is the case :roll:
The finish in red high heels is just soooo sexy !!! You are so delicious in this sumer time <333333333

Thank you for this fresh summer update !
Always a goddess <333
Kisses endless
<333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D I also love those summer dress, it suits many heels and shoes with etc. and I also love those red heels :) It was wonderful to hear that you liked very much those update :) <3 kiss back..
loswabs wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:52 am Miss Sara, you're gorgeous as always xx
Thank you :D xx
Bond007 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:05 pm Simply fantastic, as always, dear Ms Sara!!! Love and hugs from your German fan and admirer
Thank you :D Love and hugs back :)
feet4ever wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:22 am Love you, your feet and shoes
Thank you :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I got rush and stress at work and it makes me tired. So short writing, I'm tired... Today after work I visit friend and he repaired my car. Like "atlas" reply I tell my friend a little teasing me when he dropped in washer in the heels of my arch cap. I was to step to him finger in revenge but did not do it :evil: :D Maybe he liked my snake print heels so much and wanted a bit of fun :roll: :D
BTW: I painted my toe nails red :)
All this hassle after I took home few pictures :)
Sorry if the text is confused ets. I'm totally tired and now I go to bed :) zz
Hope you like :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
patent lover

Post by patent lover »

Wow your beautiful and id love to tease you
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Sure I/We like you and your feet every moment!!!
Like the shoes too.
Very sexy.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow Sara, I would have done the same thing lol drop a washer inside your arch gap :) how long did you leave it inside your heels?? It would have drove him crazy if you sat there playing with it inside your shoe, rolling your foot around. God I would so love to slip a washer or a coin into your arches :) but then I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on talking to you because I’d be focusing on you playing with the coin inside your heels lol
Next time your around some male friends & your wearing heels just fold up some paper money & slip it inside your arch area of your heels & see if they notice :) & see if they ask why it’s in there?! Guys that love heels will notice :)
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Very beautiful goddess ;) many sexy pics. Thanks
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Those heels are so so so sexy on you. Toe cleavage and perfect views of your sexy arch!
Gorgeous!! :D
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wowww Sara what a georgeous outfit, your friend is a very lucky man :-)

I think I would fixed more than your car if you would come to me like this :-)
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

wowww Sara what a georgeous outfit, your friend is a very lucky man :-)

I think I would fixed more than your car if you would come to me like this :-)