My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The way you sit with your crossed legs is beautiful, the toe cleavage you show is so sexy, the shape of your bum is tempting enough to reach into the screen and touch it.
I love the heel height, I'm gravitating towards mid height heels a bit just lately whilst still enjoying the high heels. The dangle entices me to kiss your foot heel and run my tongue along your arch, and that leaning back on your heel is divine. I love it when a woman does that, it is so playful yet sexy.
You may have been ill just lately but it has not diminished your ability to keep me interested and turned on, this set is as good as any of your previous sets and those shoes are just as sexy.
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

oh my dear - i am speechless, such sexy heels with a fantastic toe cleavage and a georgeous ass, you are simply and absolutely peeeeeerfect Sara :-)
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

hello sara....what is the brand of those classic pumps??
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

Check my secretary videos at
Clips4sale
Last edited by pedalana on Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
feet4ever

Post by feet4ever »

Beautiful classic pumps ... amazing feet!
In Italy meanwhile it is time to start going to the beach ti have a sunbath ... so not 10 degrees ... I love springtime but I love better summertime.
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi guys :) I'm so sorry I did not update my topic two weeks :( A week ago I had a difficult time, few days of deep depression feeling :(
IHi Miss Sara !
Don't be sorry !!! Once again, you update YOURE topic whenever YOU want, whenever you CAN ! It must be a pleasure, not a torture ! It's good waiting you ! I'm very happy when you appear and send news pics of you <333333
I hope you feel better... You need sunshine :wink:
But now I'm back here and update my topic and my mind is better :D Not a miracle update, but better than nothing :) My today work outfit, fairly casual look and heels is not very high. I like these heels they are very soft leather. Maybe you remember when I said that cobbler save this shoes. These shoes scent leather and my feet sweat compo. I still wear boots also, here it has rained very much. I should have taken a picture of my wet tan boots, but I just wanted to kick them out of my feet when I got to my home :)
Hope you like pics :)
Each update you do, it 's always something likes a miracle ! I love what you do, youre feet, youre shoes !! and youre update means victory against depression ! Youre presence here prove that ! I'm proud of you ! :wink:
This shoes are simply sexy, i think they smell so good hummmm :roll:

I love youre update (and you too, but it's another subject hihi)
Take care Miss
<33333333333333
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms. Sara,
good to hear, that you are feeling better again. I just love your pictures and you could easily seduce me to kiss your feet or high heels, ... And probably to almost everything else as well. You are temptation and sex appeal pure!!!
Kisses and hugs from Frankfurt
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Glad to see you back :D

Those work heels are a little low but they make up for it with all that toe cleavage xxx
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Essexdude16 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:41 am Do them high heels stink.
No :)
bellybash wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:29 am You look good in anything you wear. Sexy as always. Do you ever wear stockings to work?
Thank you :D Yes I wear sometimes stockings/stay up :)
eddieMAD wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:36 am Amazingly gorgeous as always, miss Sara :)
Greetings from Spain
Thank you :D Greetings back from Finland :)
Trashman8 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:54 pm Positively classic and delicious. Thank you as always, Miss Sara.
Thank you and you're welcome :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 am The way you sit with your crossed legs is beautiful, the toe cleavage you show is so sexy, the shape of your bum is tempting enough to reach into the screen and touch it.
I love the heel height, I'm gravitating towards mid height heels a bit just lately whilst still enjoying the high heels. The dangle entices me to kiss your foot heel and run my tongue along your arch, and that leaning back on your heel is divine. I love it when a woman does that, it is so playful yet sexy.
You may have been ill just lately but it has not diminished your ability to keep me interested and turned on, this set is as good as any of your previous sets and those shoes are just as sexy.
Thank you :D It was an interesting story :) Those shoes are very comfortable wear. Maybe too comfortable because yesterday I wear them even grass and those heels sink every step. I would forget to forget that they are still spiked heels and not a good choice grass :D :D BTW: I took today pics those heels, they are still dirty, I have to remember clean them :roll: :) Those shoes is one minus, when my feet sweat very much like yesterday they have begun to dye my toes black :?: :? :|
ffffff wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 am oh my dear - i am speechless, such sexy heels with a fantastic toe cleavage and a georgeous ass, you are simply and absolutely peeeeeerfect Sara :-)
Thank you :D It is lovely to hear that you also like those :)
pedalana wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 am hello sara....what is the brand of those classic pumps??
Hi, brand is Jones Bootmaker :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:10 pm Beautiful classic pumps ... amazing feet!
In Italy meanwhile it is time to start going to the beach ti have a sunbath ... so not 10 degrees ... I love springtime but I love better summertime.
Thank you :D Nice to hear you like :) Here is now really hot weather around 26°c, I mean me is too hot :D
Lovershoes wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:27 am
Hi guys :) I'm so sorry I did not update my topic two weeks :( A week ago I had a difficult time, few days of deep depression feeling :(
IHi Miss Sara !
Don't be sorry !!! Once again, you update YOURE topic whenever YOU want, whenever you CAN ! It must be a pleasure, not a torture ! It's good waiting you ! I'm very happy when you appear and send news pics of you <333333
I hope you feel better... You need sunshine :wink:
But now I'm back here and update my topic and my mind is better :D Not a miracle update, but better than nothing :) My today work outfit, fairly casual look and heels is not very high. I like these heels they are very soft leather. Maybe you remember when I said that cobbler save this shoes. These shoes scent leather and my feet sweat compo. I still wear boots also, here it has rained very much. I should have taken a picture of my wet tan boots, but I just wanted to kick them out of my feet when I got to my home :)
Hope you like pics :)
Each update you do, it 's always something likes a miracle ! I love what you do, youre feet, youre shoes !! and youre update means victory against depression ! Youre presence here prove that ! I'm proud of you ! :wink:
This shoes are simply sexy, i think they smell so good hummmm :roll:

I love youre update (and you too, but it's another subject hihi)
Take care Miss
<33333333333333
Hi, Thank you :D I like to update this topic and I always try to do it just as I have time and power :) Last days, I've been very busy, I'm a little bit trying to enjoy the beautiful weather etc. :) I feel a much better now :) <3
Bond007 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:48 pm Dear Ms. Sara,
good to hear, that you are feeling better again. I just love your pictures and you could easily seduce me to kiss your feet or high heels, ... And probably to almost everything else as well. You are temptation and sex appeal pure!!!
Kisses and hugs from Frankfurt
Thank you :D It's always nice to hear when you like :) Kiss back...
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:07 am Glad to see you back :D

Those work heels are a little low but they make up for it with all that toe cleavage xxx
Thank you :D Nice to be here :) Yeah they are not very high but still lovely shoes :) xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I've been busy :| I also tried to even little enjoy a sun :D My legs and body need sun :) Today I wear ballet flats... But starring is are my new wooden clogs. I need these clogs garden work etc. I do not like crocs etc. And wellies and my cowgirl boots is too hot summer :mrgreen: :D So I think that these are good shoes. Maybe the color is pretty sensitive mud and grass... but it does not matter, I like this rose pattern :)
So this style update this time :) Hope you still like it :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hmm sexy legs 😍😘😋