My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by loswabs »

Hi Sara

Hope you're well?

Those latest pictures of your work heels are awesome. The shape of the shoes is great and they are perfect for for your georgeously sexy feet. I wouldn't get anything done if we worked together, except I'd happily give you're lovely feet a long massage.

Do you wear your jeggings to work with your heels too? I'd really be in serious trouble if you did!!

Lots of love xxx
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

Amazing sole pics of your boots!
Thank u miss u r gorgeous!
shrunkenman

Post by shrunkenman »

wow amazing..i always love splashing a thick load of my little guys into your heels seeing the inside of your heels..do you ever wonder when you slip on your heels if a guy cummed in them? ..cant wait to see more of the inside of the tan heels xoxo
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hi Miss Sara. You look so great with this ASOS black heels :shock:
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Exceptional pictures as always. :D
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Love those work pumps, love the dangling too, super sexy xxx
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

Check my secretary in heels at
Clips4sale
Last edited by pedalana on Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 am Oh my god Sara you want to kill me :-)
What sexy heels under such sex skinny jeans are those?
You look awesome, I absolutely can understand the customer :-) I am in love with you too :-)
Thank you :D I do not want to kill you, maybe a little tease only :)
Essexdude16 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:43 am How much for them work high heels £50
is too little :)
Francescoalti wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:57 am SOCKS AND DECOLLETTE! WOW :shock:
I love the nails in the 7th photo mmmm i love themmm <3 <3
when the pics with two different kind of heels? :oops: (sandal and pump)
Thank you :D Those are not socks, those are thighs :) two different kind of heels, I do not know :)
SirRye wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:56 pm Do you also taste your work pumps definitely the toe marks and your feet,Goddess Sarah? can i also taste them? <3
I never taste them :)
Atlas wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:05 pm I always read your forum :) you have so many beautiful attributes Sara I'll always follow lol...I just don't comment all the time :) but there a few of us on here that love it when you put stuff inside your boots and heels:) it doesn't have to be messy, that's why I suggested fresh rose petals in your boots at work for the day:) anyway....love your pics as always x
Thank you :D Maybe you should buy me some roses, so that I get them petal ;) :) x
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:49 am Work heels are sometimes better than party or occasional wear heels, the reason is because they are well worn, creased and scuffed and a little sun bleached. The heel tip is worn down and I love to look at a woman in well worn heels so as usual I love these pictures.
From an artistic point of view you have found new ways to excite us, so forgetting how sexually attractive they are, from an artistic viewpoint these are new ground and very, very good.
And to see a tease of your body is always a treat.
Thank you :D It's nice to hear that this set was good :)
sean1957 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:04 ama kiss :P
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:22 am I love those heels Miss Sara... those are my favourite, with the white ones :D , those will probably have the most valuable "toffee" scent ever.

Please take more pictures of you and these heels before you take them back to work? Please :D

Your lips dont look dry, but if you want i can come kiss the moisture i to them :D
Thank you :D Smell is leather toffee :) :) Do not worry, I can take them to work back some another time, If I remember :) Yeah, maybe my lips need a kiss of moisture :)
feet4ever wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:00 pm You think I/We could like your black pumps ... and you are right!!!
I would like to take them off you feet and give your feet a long massage ... and after have your cute feet on me for a slow footjob.
Your topic is now two years old ... I hope it will continue for a long long time.
Have a nice sunday.
Thank you :D Yes please, foot massage. If I get a good long foot massage, maybe I'll fall asleep... :)
Lovershoes wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:55 am Hi Miss Sara!
What update !! :roll:
You right, you know we love this high heels ! I love them soooooo much :roll:
You let them on office ? Do you know that guys can does something with them when you leaves the office ? :o Perhaps you have a secret shoefan in youre office, who knows ?
Youre high heels seems do smell very hot, also during a normal day in the office.... so hot :shock: inside youre shoes, i want tio smell them so hard :oops:

Thank you again for this so hot sharing, you are a really goddess :roll: :wink:

Take care, kisses jut on youre feet (and youre sexy high heels)
LY <33333
:wink:
Hi, Thank you :D Yeah I often leave pumps in the office, those are there often. One my co-worker likes my heels and boots very much, but would he do something my shoes :roll: :) It was nice to share those pictures :) You're welcome :) <3
aldonis wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:44 am It's great, Miss Sara! Thank you!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D
Shoenuf wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 am Nice pics Miss Sara... I can almost hear you walking and coming closer "Click Click Click: as I refill my coffee.... Ohhh.... now I spilled my coffee.... I will bet that happens a lot in your office. Great work pumps!! Great attention getters!!
Thank you :D I'm happy you like :) Not spilled too much :) :)
loswabs wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:47 pm Hi Sara

Hope you're well?

Those latest pictures of your work heels are awesome. The shape of the shoes is great and they are perfect for for your georgeously sexy feet. I wouldn't get anything done if we worked together, except I'd happily give you're lovely feet a long massage.

Do you wear your jeggings to work with your heels too? I'd really be in serious trouble if you did!!

Lots of love xxx
Hi, Thank you :D I feel okay :) Hmm..I think foot massage would be pretty awesome during the working day :) If you mean those skinny jeans "jeggings", yeah I wear them at work :) xx
edgeit wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 am Amazing sole pics of your boots!
Thank u miss u r gorgeous!
Thank you and you're welcome :D
shrunkenman wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am wow amazing..i always love splashing a thick load of my little guys into your heels seeing the inside of your heels..do you ever wonder when you slip on your heels if a guy cummed in them? ..cant wait to see more of the inside of the tan heels xoxo
Thank you :D I think your little guy is sure to be excited :) I sometimes wonder when I leave my heels office if someone do something for them. But I think my co-workers could not do anything :roll: :) xx
rigilover wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:22 pm Hi Miss Sara. You look so great with this ASOS black heels :shock:
Hi, thank you :D
homeboy0312 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 am Exceptional pictures as always. :D
Thank you :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 am Love those work pumps, love the dangling too, super sexy xxx
Thank you :D I'm happy to see you here :) xx
pedalana wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:25 am hello...i love your pics wearing your work pumps...you look so sexy wearing them
I would like to see you driving your car wearing nude pantyhose and those work classic pumps...flooring the gaspedal to the floor...!!!
Hi, Thank you :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) What a heck :shock: how many comments :shock: :D
Today show my nude pumps. I wear a full day for these nude heels my office. My coworker running me all day in the office. So today it would have been lovely to get foot massage my tired feet :P
Hope you like this pictures. I little dangling my heels, etc. :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

AMAZING!!! I cant think of any words that describe these pictures! :shock: :D

Iwish i was there to massage those feet and give them a tongue bath :D those footprints just took me over the top Miss Sara :D

More please!!!
loswabs

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun

Post by loswabs »

Oh, Miss Sarah!! What fabulously sexy set of pictures of you in gorgeous heels and again with skintight jeans leggings. I'd love to see you standing in your leggings with heels from lots of angles? Maybe one day you can do that? Thanks again for your pictures and replies to all the messages.

If you're ever coming to London and would like a long, loving foot massage, let me know and I'll be there for you!!!

Lots of love and hugs xxx