My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

italianboots

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by italianboots »

Love those worn leather heels, they are so damn sexy........so want to kiss your beautiful lips. You are such a tease :D
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Hello Miss Sara,
you are absolutely stunning once again. Fantastic pictures of an adorable and desirable lady in sexy, feminine outfits. Starting our phantasies and much more, ... :oops:
Much love and all the best
Your fan from Frankfurt
Fernando

Your work pumps!

Post by Fernando »

Love your black patent work pumps, those that you wear in pijamas... Your toe cleavage in those beauties is and instant bonner!
Can you post more pics of these pumps in your barefeet?
Thank you!

Miss Sara wrote:
aldonis wrote:Your black tall boots are wonderfull !!! With your feet and red nails on them, this is over all I love... These picks of these boots make me very hard!!! Happy 2017, Miss Sara, and great thanks for your presence on this site!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Nice to hear that you like :)
ffffff wrote:Hi Sara,

so happy to see you again :-)
I like your boots and the feet which came out of them :-)
Very sexy feet and a very sexy ass :-)

I will lick your feet so long that you will not freeze anymore :-)
Maybe i can warm them up with something from inside me, white and very warm :-)
Hi, Thank you :D My toes would certainly be warm then :)
Shoenuf wrote:Happy New Year Miss Sara!! I love those wonderful boots. You are so beautiful in your tall knee boots!! I would love to clean your boots while I message and kiss your beautiful feet!! I love the little flowers on your boot soles!! They look so happy to be under your beautiful feet all the time!! I also love the picture inside your boots. I can almost feel the moisture and warmth and smell your Goddess scent!! Thank you Miss Sara!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm..sounds good :)
SirRye wrote:The Best view is the Goddess feet and the inside of the left and right toe area of the boots.. <3
Thank you :D <3
Lovershoes wrote:Hi Miss Sara !
Woooow youre feet are delicious :shock:
Give me them, I can make a sweet massage for youre tired and cold feet :roll:
Perhaps should you let me give you some lovely kisses on it ? :roll:

Lovely Sara, take care :roll:
<33
Hi, Thank you :D I think this treatment also will help my cold feet :) <3
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:On their own the boots are just boots, but on a sexy woman who is wearing one of those warm long woolly tops they take on a totally different look. You have such a nice figure and you sit so feminine that the boots are actually quite sexy on you. I still prefer the stilettos :)
Thank you :D I know many guys love to see the stiletto heels, but here it is so cold that I had to wear something nicer and warmer boots. But of course, at work, I often change my pumps :)
fbthblover wrote:Just found this thread and I have to say, its amazing :D

I'm personally a bootlover and the pictures of you in all of your sexy boots are truly intoxicating Miss Sara, especially the pictures of your OTK boots with dominatrix look, could you please post more of those mistress :)

And have you ever had anybody worship your sexy boots and feet?
Thank you :D Why not some day :) My boyfriend a few years ago :)
Bond007 wrote:You are simply wonderful, Miss Sara!
If you had cold feet, it would be a pleasure to warm and massage them! Have a good start in 2017 and please keep up posting such lovely, appealing and seductive selfies, .... :oops:
Thank you :D That would be nice :)
Mark Heels wrote:Cute heels boots.
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote:Thank you Miss Sara!

Seeing the inside of those boots really made me hard! After i would give you a foot massage then i would suck your toes really warm maybe messing yoghurt all over... yum.

Your bum looks amazing in those jeans!
You're welcome and thank you :D I think I liked :)
italianboots wrote:You have such beautiful feet. .......imagine being the guy that gets to rub those beautiful feet....... :)
Thank you :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my bad english :( but I try to write...Yesterday was an exciting day for me :| I went to the dentist, me removed from two wisdom teeth under anesthesia. It had to do anesthesia because I was afraid of it too much :( Fortunately, I got a good rugs and I was very relaxed before the anesthesia :) And when I woke up, everything was fine, okay, I was a little messed up drugs and I could not walk immediately :D :D Perhaps this was a stupid thing to tell, but I was afraid of this so much, I'm so glad it's all over now, and finally those teeth are gone :D Now my face show a little bit funny, my cheeks are swollen :roll: :) Hope all goes well, and not to come to any infections. The good thing I get to eat ice cream, puddings and other soft food :P I took two funny pictures pajamas and stiletto heels, really a great combination :D :D :D I think that you like more watch high heels, not my barefoot when I rest :) Maybe next time when I'm in better shape, I will show my black work pumps, I know that you like them :)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

I hope u wearing your black pumps while sleeping Goddess Sara.. hmm best without stockings.. :) <3
thank you Goddess Sara.. <3
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

jpierre777 wrote:Wow wow wow!!! Are those my favourite ones from you office? I went hard instantly... how do those smell Miss Sara?

Very beautiful pictures Miss Sara especially the one with you face partially on... i dream to kiss those perfect lips before kissing your perfect feet!
Thank you :D These are them. I have shown these pumps before :) Smell, they smell of leather and the combo my feet sweat :) Hmm...but how I can describe my feet smell. The smell of my barefoot really different than if I wear nylons... But my feet always smell of good :)
ffffff wrote:Great pics Sara, the pantyhose looks soooo sexy please wear more pantyhose :-)
Would love to cum in those heels and seeing you stepping in them with those nyloned feet :-)

Great you are fine again Sara :-)
Thank you :D I'm okay :)
Lovershoes wrote:Wooooow what a wonderful post ! Thank you ! I love them very much :wink:
I love this type of usual high heels, for usual time, task or to go at work... You walk with them, let youre footprints in here, and at the end of your usual day...
I can't imagine the parfum of youre shoes ! It could be a very hard moment to stay calm :roll: But I would like to have them to keep your smelt with me :oops:
I would like to smell them then I would like to take care of youre lovely and sexy feet :roll:

Again, take care (lovely) Miss Sara :roll:
Thank you very much for this sexy set, classic but sooooo sexy and exiting :shock: :wink:
<33333
Thank you and you're welcome :D I love these shoes style also :) Maybe my feet smell calms you :wink: :) <3
SunShine85 wrote:AMAZING!!
When you'll do some "fake cum" pics? :roll: :mrgreen:
Thank you :D Hmm...I do not know :roll: :)
Mark Heels wrote:These are my favourite high heels ever can I sniff them.
Atlas wrote:If you leave those pumps at your work, I'm sure someone would be cumming inside your heels! Would you stick a soft lollie like a gummy bear or something like that up into the toes of those pumps miss Sara & wear them to work for the day??? Or put something inside your heels for the day & wear them?? Maybe put some lipstick on, kiss a post it note & stick that note inside your heels & wear it then take b4 & after pics :)
I often leave shoes under my desk. I trust my co workers that they will not do anything in my shoes. I'm the only woman in our office and of course, they sometimes tease me a little :| :) :) but I still believe that they should not do anything, like cum on my shoes etc. :) Sorry, I do not want to put anything inside the shoe, at least in work time :)
Shoenuf wrote:Amazing images Miss Sara!!! Thanks so much for sharing so much of yourself with us!! I love the picture where you show us some of your face and your lips. And of course those pumps are spectacular!! You are so hot you must be the sole cause of Global Warming!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I am pleased that my photos are good :) Oh, I do not want to be too hot, the earth must not overheat :roll: :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:Welcome back, Miss Sara. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder and I'm very fond of your heels.
Do you ever get anybody looking at your shoes? Men that you work with who look when they think you cannot see them?
I love that grey top that you wear, it looks very warm and shows off your curves.
I love the heels as well or course, very sexy and very nice.
I wonder, do you have any slingbacks? Closed pointy toe slings so we can see your bare heel.
I am still waiting for the food, though :lol:
May I take this moment to say how pleased I am that you take the time to do this, to pose in all your sexy positions, to play with the food that I like, but most of all I thank you for replying to us individually. It must take up a lot of your time to speak to us all and for that I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am for your hard work and your time.
Keep them coming and see you soon.
Thank you and you're welcome :D I sometimes told previously one of my co worker watching my feet and shoes. He is the latest of my co worker. I noticed it right at the beginning that he's looking at my feet and shoes. In the beginning he was very shy, I am also sometimes a little shy, but still I am very talkative :) I remember last spring winter, he took me to the hospital for MRI "studies"?!. (Really nicely done, to help the frightened workmates) At the end of the "studies"?! he help put my boots on my feet etc. It was a bit of an unusual situation, but he wanted to be helpful :) I only have one pair of slingbacks with a closed toe, but those have kitten heels, no high heels. I'm glad that you appreciate when I write, and it takes me a lot of time. My English is very bad, and I find hard to write and to read it, but I'll try, and I use the translator. In my text can often be funny and strange, but I'm not able to be better :)
zuppolo wrote:Oh Miss Sara
You are arriving right from my dreams... I love so much your elegance and how sexy you play with us

You are the brightest star in the sky!
Thank you so much
Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh, I am very happy to hear this :)
heelfucker wrote:Hi Miss Sara,
May I ask if you wear your favorite black pumps at work barefoot or with nylons?

Thanks!
Hi, I like to wear pumps barefoot and sometimes tights, but I am more barefoot girl :) You're welcome :D
italianboots wrote:Love those worn leather heels, they are so damn sexy........so want to kiss your beautiful lips. You are such a tease :D
Thank you :D I do not tease, okay, maybe a little tease :wink: :)
Bond007 wrote:Hello Miss Sara,
you are absolutely stunning once again. Fantastic pictures of an adorable and desirable lady in sexy, feminine outfits. Starting our phantasies and much more, ... :oops:
Much love and all the best
Your fan from Frankfurt
Hi, Thank you :D I am happy that my modest pics are good and they offer fantasy :)
Fernando wrote:Love your black patent work pumps, those that you wear in pijamas... Your toe cleavage in those beauties is and instant bonner!
Can you post more pics of these pumps in your barefeet?
Thank you!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'll take sometime later :)
SirRye wrote:I hope u wearing your black pumps while sleeping Goddess Sara.. hmm best without stockings.. :) <3
thank you Goddess Sara.. <3
Thank you and you're welcome :D I am a restless sleep and pretty much a roller my bed, I think that the fitted sheet and the mattress to go broke if I sleep on a high heels :) :) <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My "snow boots" :) I said snow boots because these easily sticks to the snow, they are a bit like nubuck leather. Of course, I'm trying to clean out the snow already at the front door, but still there will be snow inside my house and I need to clean out the rest of the snow off my toilet. But, fortunately, it's just snow :) And I came to my mind this would a good job slave, he will clean my boots and pulled them off my feet :) These boots really have to pull off my feet :) :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the boots, love the snow on the heel and I love the sound that size heel makes on the pavement. They always make a kind of feminine 'clump' sound that drives me wild.
As for someone to clean your boots, maybe I could slowly clean away the snow from your heels. I could warm your feet between my thighs where they would be nice and warm. But my payment? You could wear your pumps and I could help you put them on, caress your ankles, your legs before kissing your toe cleavage and kissing your foot arch. Maybe I could cum on your feet in your shoes then wash them in warm soapy water, dry them and then clean your shoes, unless you want to wear them with my cum in them. To know that you are wearing them out with your friends would be a mega turn on.

As for your English, you are a better writer of English than I am... Any language really.
You write very well and I totally understand what you are telling us, but I must say that your pictures speak louder than any words ever could.
But I do love your reply, they are like ham and cheese, donuts and jam, ladies feet and heels. Your posts just wouldn't be the same without them.
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,
the boots look really nice, if I would clean them, would you wear this boots pantyhose then :-)?
The socks look interesting :-)
pedalana

Post by pedalana »

Check my secretary videos wearing heels at
Clips4sale
Last edited by pedalana on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Miss .your favorite black pumps /3 (at your work) are so erotiks!!! Il love the pick with you showing the Inside and the other where we show us your feet and your heels... This his the greatest for me. I love to see your feet, your hands and your face (a little bit...). You give me very great feelings and thrills... You know greatly how to treat men.... THANKS !!!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Snow boots......you are simple devine!!!........wish I spent the day with you in the office x