My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Atlas » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Geeze I love seeing your legs in boots Sara! Love those round toe long boots :) & those ankle boots how hot are they on you! I like that little open bit that exposes your ankle :) could you take a few picks sticking your finger down inside your boots wearing them?? Or maybe just some empty lollie wrappers, I’d just love to see you pushing something into your boots via that open bit so it’s getting pushed in under your arches by your finger :) pleeeeease :) xxx

bellybash

Post by bellybash » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:43 am

HOLLY SHIT.. Sarah those heels are SO hot I love that you feel sexy wearing them what a lucky co worker.. Im so jelouse :oops:

Francescoalti

Post by Francescoalti » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 am

These sandals are one of my favorite your heels! They are perfect with these stockings...I would receive a footjob with them... :oops: :D

NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:00 am

Wow those heels! What was the reaction at work?
I'm glad they made you feel sexier, you are!! xxx

aldonis

Post by aldonis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:01 am

Your sandals are wonderful !!! You wear them geniously! I would like to be the Lucky man who receive a heeljob of you with these beauty... Thanks very much, Miss Sara !

jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am

Those high heels must be hot if they got you aroused Miss Sara :D I sldo think gaving your perfect feet in those bootd would be heavenly! Those boots must carry a sexy aroma of your scent :D

I would love to catch a scent of those sexy feet in those nylons! Oops i just messed "yogurt" all over again :D

fbthblover

Post by fbthblover » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:19 am

Love your boots ma'am, I can only imagine the honor it would be to lick your sexy boots clean at the end of a workday 😍 Please post more boots and especially over the knee boots with heels 😘

Shoenuf

Post by Shoenuf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 am

Like the shoes Miss Sara... But love the boots.... Would be happy if you stayed in boots all year long!!!

feet4ever

Post by feet4ever » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Waiting for the Sunday' s image set ...

homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:40 am

Those shoes are almost too high. :p As Ive written before - loving the boots. :D Also in a car which you have a few pics of.. Maybe while pressing the gas pedal all the way to the floor? 🤫