My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Atlas »

God your a sexy women Sara! Alway dress feminine I love it :)
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in ankle boots Sara?? I love those on you :) I tell you what, I’ll buy you some nice ankle boots if you do a nice messy set of pics for us in those old ankle boots?? What do you think??
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
You right, sauna is a good place to be ! :roll:
It's winter and the body are tired ; cold, rain, the light less, snow... are hard conditions for us, for you... Hope you have something to warm youreself !
YES ! Youre boots are really sexy ! :D And thank you soooooo much for the sole's boots, I appreciate it :oops: :roll:
You have an AWESOME sexiest behind and the skirt take a new interest :roll: :shock:

You star the year with youre sexy boots, and I think it's a good way :wink:

Take care sweety
(and thank you again for the pics, it's a really big big gift you did there ! You deserve so much goods things :wink: )
<333333333
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

-
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

jpierre777 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:51 am Wow! Even you made those ankle boots look sexy Miss Sara... they look worn and could have that sexy scent on yours encapsulated in them :D

You look so sexy in those boots, both :D , and in that skirt! You have a sexy body Miss Sara!

Best of wishes for you test results tomorrow Miss Sara, I hope you will feel better knowing what you may be allergic to. Sleep tight and sweet dreams

Thank you for everything and look forward to your next updates
Thank you and you're welcome :D They are worn and they have pretty dark insoles, they also smell :) It's nice to hear that both shoes work :) There are some new allergies in the tests, some nail polish toxin... Walnuts and fish are a risk and dangerous to me. But fortunately, chocolate is not so bad :)
ffffff wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:40 am Woow Sara this is one of the best sets from you :-)
The boots, the legs AND pantyhose and not to forget the sexiest ass ever :-)

I wish all the best for the tests Sara :-)
Thank you :D It's nice to hear those was the one of the best set :)
bellybash wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 am I love to see you in boots the second pair are so sexy, Did you say you wear those at work? Do men comment on them?
Thank you :D Yeah I wear them at work, it was quite busy working day, but I noticed those boots and me got glances :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 am Hot pictures as always. I think those ankle boots also look hot. Loving this time if year, when most women wear boots. :D Can hardly wait until the next update.
Thank you :D Here is so cold that need to wear boots or ankle boots and I like wear boots :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 am OMG those suede boots look amazing on you! :D
Thank you :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:31 am Wow... Just... Wow.
Those boots are so sexy!!!! I love the way you suck me in with the everyday boots and then BOOM! you then post these ultra stunning boots.
Thank you :D Oh yeah, those boots really stunning :)
Shoenuf wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 am Great photo set Miss Sara!! I love the pictures of the ankle boots with the worn heel. Well worn boots are so wonderful especially when a beautiful woman makes them well worn!! And the suede boots unzippered!! That photo could win awards and advance world peace!!! Thanks again Miss Sara!!
Thank you and you're welcome :D I am happy you like and the world's peace sounds good :)
Bond007 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 pm Absolutely fantastic and simply adorable Ms Sara, especially the suede boots. You could easily seduce me to do almost anything for you in that seductive and sexy outfit :oops: Wonder what you would request or wish for?
Thank you :D When I wear those boots it really seduce guys. :)I am a modest girl, my tired but fresh feet need care, I just got off the sauna... it was the wish of this moment :)
Atlas wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:11 am God your a sexy women Sara! Alway dress feminine I love it :)
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in ankle boots Sara?? I love those on you :) I tell you what, I’ll buy you some nice ankle boots if you do a nice messy set of pics for us in those old ankle boots?? What do you think??
Thank you :D I quite often wear ankle boots, I show these ankle boots also here a few times. If I remember correctly :) Oh boys, you want such bad messy :) I'm not saying anything :)
Lovershoes wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 am Hi Miss Sara !
You right, sauna is a good place to be ! :roll:
It's winter and the body are tired ; cold, rain, the light less, snow... are hard conditions for us, for you... Hope you have something to warm youreself !
YES ! Youre boots are really sexy ! :D And thank you soooooo much for the sole's boots, I appreciate it :oops: :roll:
You have an AWESOME sexiest behind and the skirt take a new interest :roll: :shock:

You star the year with youre sexy boots, and I think it's a good way :wink:

Take care sweety
(and thank you again for the pics, it's a really big big gift you did there ! You deserve so much goods things :wink: )
<333333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Oh, I want a sauna, but I can not go because my back is not go to wet :( But I'm happy to read your comments :) I try to keep myself care :) <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) Fortunately, allergy tests are finally over. A few new allergies were found :( I need to change my nail varnish to less toxic. And I can go to the sauna again :D The week is too long without a sauna :roll: :)
Today I was going to show more of my well worn ankle boots. A few old pictures and new pics. I liked these ankle boots very much. As you can see they are bad condition, especially their heels :cry:
But hope you like :)
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Pretty sure that first picture was for me, since I've asked of pictures just like that one. And it's perfect! So, please keep them coming. The rest of the pictures in this set is just as satisfying. Glad that you found out your allergies, so you van stay away from them.
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

nice to hear the tests are good :-)

Thanks for the pics, would like to see them more in combination with your pantyhosed feet :-)

Your lips are very sinful and look very beautiful :-)
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

Hi Sara,

nice to hear the tests are good :-)

Thanks for the pics, would like to see them more in combination with your pantyhosed feet :-)

Your lips are very sinful and look very beautiful :-)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

oh wow! do you also sniff your sweaty stinky ankle boots?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the boots, so worn and so sexy. The picture in the car is such a great shot and really shows them to be the sexy and rugged boots they are.