My girlfriends hot shoes and feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelblaster395

Re: My girlfriends hot shoes and feet

Post by heelblaster395 »

Man,your lady has some hot sexy feet!LOVE her black toes in her peeptoe sandals!i could smell the leather on her toes!Gets me so hard that i would have to cream her toes!would love to see cum on her black toes in those shoes!Any chance?
billie900

Post by billie900 »

yoink wrote:Happy sunday everyone. Thanks for all your comments. we'll show a lot more if you tell us what your doing while looking at jess's pics ;)
mm strumming hard to these heels , the little hint of arch is tooo much

wanna drop a big load in there ................. :)
yoink

Post by yoink »

Thank you for the hot messages.

id love to know what you think and do while looking at my pictures also don't be afraid to send me a private message ;)

Jess x
Gsurferboy

Post by Gsurferboy »

Oh my god, the first of those pictures above drove me wild, gave me an instant hard on. I can't help but masturbate to the thought of worshipping those feet and shoes, I really hope you don't mind.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate I had an ex gf that wore black ankle boots like them! Except they weren't swede, they were leather inside & out & she use to love me unzipping her boots under the table at coffee shops or restaurants & pushing in under her arches grapes, banana & strawberries:)) she would arch her feet when I was sticking stuff in her boots so I could fit more inside lol....then zipping them up & watching her face as she stood up was bloody awesome!! Sucking it off her toes after we got home turned her on big time! Lol....great memories
yoink

Post by yoink »

Gsurferboy wrote:Oh my god, the first of those pictures above drove me wild, gave me an instant hard on. I can't help but masturbate to the thought of worshipping those feet and shoes, I really hope you don't mind.

not at all ;)
Robroy4444

Post by Robroy4444 »

Last edited by Robroy4444 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
footfetis

Post by footfetis »

mmmmmm feets make me go off in a min,,,,perfect
turbine

Post by turbine »

There are no pics here?
Gsurferboy

Post by Gsurferboy »

I'm not sure where the pics have gone today, but I hope they come back with more. Last week thy got me so worked up I had to jerk myself off. Immediately before cumming I threw my legs back over my had and cun a huge load all over my face and in my mouth imagining I was licking it off her feet.