New GF ... picture update 19.02.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bond007

Re: New GF ... picture update 13.02.

Post by Bond007 »

Wow, gorgeous pictures and fantastic heels. Thanks a lot for sharing and enjoy the joint fun :-)
mmn

Re: New GF ... picture update 12.02.

Post by mmn »

vpiiri wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:40 am It has been a long time since I've last posted. We were travelling and I found nice pair of Giuseppe Zanotti's satin velvet heels. After she put them on at shop I was eager to test them in bed. These were used daily.

Thanks for posting this. Those heels are so sexy and what an incredible sight to see her wearing them while on top riding you and fucking you!

When you say used daily do you mean she wore them daily, you fucked them daily, she had them in bed on each time you fucked?

You’ve posted a lot of pics of her wearing great heels.. does she wear any of those during sex like this picture or normally only do shoejobs?

I know some women don’t like to wear any heels in bed that they also wear outside – don’t like the dirty soles. I love it though when my wife wears her heels to go out, teases me the whole day or night and then keeps them on to fuck me later at night!
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

mmn wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 am Thanks for posting this. Those heels are so sexy and what an incredible sight to see her wearing them while on top riding you and fucking you!

When you say used daily do you mean she wore them daily, you fucked them daily, she had them in bed on each time you fucked?

You’ve posted a lot of pics of her wearing great heels.. does she wear any of those during sex like this picture or normally only do shoejobs?

I know some women don’t like to wear any heels in bed that they also wear outside – don’t like the dirty soles. I love it though when my wife wears her heels to go out, teases me the whole day or night and then keeps them on to fuck me later at night!
She had them on every time we fucked. Half of the time I also got a shoejob. When she comes hard, orgasm is so powerful that she jumps away from my cock. After that her pussy is somewhere between sensitive and sore that it's impossible to continue fucking. Many times she takes the heels off and rubs my cock until I also cum. We fucked so much during the vacation that I only had time and strength to use those new beauties only once. I did little peehole insertion and came in few seconds.

At home about half of the time she wears heels at bed. She does not care if they were used outside. Most of her heels are leather soled so they are not used outside when weather is really bad and messy.

Before I hated missionary position but heels digging my chest it's just awesome. 5" heels just make position so different so lady needs to use her muscles totally different way. Pussy becomes really extra tight and that little pinching pain which comes from needle heels which are grinding my chest. Those heel marks are visible few days.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Stunning heels, and body, your a lucky guy, any pictures of them cummed?
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

hornyheels wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am Stunning heels, and body, your a lucky guy, any pictures of them cummed?
She'll be away tomorrow multiple hours. Maybe I could have some recreational moments with them. Anyone else like to see the results?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

vpiiri wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:44 am
hornyheels wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am Stunning heels, and body, your a lucky guy, any pictures of them cummed?
She'll be away tomorrow multiple hours. Maybe I could have some recreational moments with them. Anyone else like to see the results?
Please cum in as many pairs as possible!
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 17.02.

Post by vpiiri »

dangeroussail wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:56 pm Please cum in as many pairs as possible!
How about these. Check those sole stains which was left when I've exploded under them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
augustv

Post by augustv »

An amazing post :D
Thank you for sharing.
mmn

Post by mmn »

vpiiri wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:40 am
At home about half of the time she wears heels at bed. She does not care if they were used outside. Most of her heels are leather soled so they are not used outside when weather is really bad and messy.

Before I hated missionary position but heels digging my chest it's just awesome. 5" heels just make position so different so lady needs to use her muscles totally different way. Pussy becomes really extra tight and that little pinching pain which comes from needle heels which are grinding my chest. Those heel marks are visible few days.
I so agree with the feeling of heels digging into your body. For us, it is usually scratch marks down my thighs and calves as she wraps her legs around me "enthusiastically". Although sometimes she grinds those heels into my chest and nipple area and that feeling is so incredible I really have trouble holding it in..

It's great she doesn't care about the dirty soles. For almost every pair of heels my wife owns there is probably at least one particularly great fuck session we've had while she's had them on, and I am always reminded of it whenever she wears that pair of heels out. It's a great way to keep the spark alive!

The cumshot posts of those heels are just amazing. Thanks for sharing!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

This How you need to fuck your GF's Pointy Shinny Patent Pumps

Please try with Vaseline
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.