New GF ... picture update 19.02.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lovepump

Re: New GF ... picture update 19.11

Post by Lovepump »

hhlove wrote:34 with a great figure, she doesn't know how much I'm into heels though. She knows a have a 'thing' for them but not to the extent that I do unfortunately.
Yeah same situation with the girl I'm with
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 23.11

Post by vpiiri »

Yellow tweety style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 2.12

Post by vpiiri »

She broke my favourites!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beckysshoes

Post by beckysshoes »

OMG how did she do that??

What will you do with the boots now????

Trash the other one?!
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

beckysshoes wrote:OMG how did she do that??

What will you do with the boots now????

Trash the other one?!
She was modeling some clothes before going out and the heel just snapped. So she had to take another pair of Casadei boots. First I'll try to contact Casadei. Last time they were able to sent new replacement heels and local cobbler did some magic work. If they don't have any stock left then these will become my cum dumpsters.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

yes. make them cum dumpsters :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

From my experience, now 58, and having had great times with partners i have shared my desire/fetish with, ladies like when we open up and share our inner desires with them, as long as it is them and not just the objects we are after. I wish i had told my 1st wife WAY back in 1980 how much I desired her in heels and pantyhose (which she wore every day for work). I did express myself more ten years into our marriage and it really sparked things up. Though i should have opened up more.

Over the years since that divorce, I have told all my partners of my desires, and I have shared many hot heels/pantyhose moments with all of them.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

can i have the boot that broke?
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

bonnie_twiggy wrote:can i have the boot that broke?
I've contacted Casadei factory and they promised to send a new pair of heels so currently it looks like these can be fixed.
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 25.12

Post by vpiiri »

She used these ponyhair booties 8 hours and heel tips were totally ruined. I'd to do some handiwork and now they are pretty as before.