New GF ... picture update 19.02.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Re: New GF ... picture update 16.08.

Post by dangeroussail »

vpiiri wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 am
Bond007 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:46 am Thank you very much for your reply. I believe I would prefer leather soles, that the rought soles are to painful for me, ... Do both of you like mules as well? I believe they are great for games and foot/shoe action :-)
She's not a mules person at all. Those shoes are imposible to walk when they have heels. Not even slingbacks but only one classic GML pair left if I remember. Her summer shoes are mostly strappy sandals or open toe pumps.
maybe get her some mules or sling backs especially for the bedroom.
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 21.08.

Post by vpiiri »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:40 am maybe get her some mules or sling backs especially for the bedroom.
No mules but her latest sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, she is so sexy! you are a lucky guy!
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Well done...wonderful heels and hot feet. Adore the mixtures of elegant style and cock teasing
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really gorgeous pictures, sexy high heels and still phantastic legs and feet. Lucky you :-) Thanks a lot for sharing!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

hhcouple wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 am Well done...wonderful heels and hot feet. Adore the mixtures of elegant style and cock teasing
Couldn't agree more - exactly to the point :-)
sh03s

Re: New GF ... updated

Post by sh03s »

vpiiri wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:06 am I did go through my whatsapp and found these pictures what she has sent during the last month.
Wonder what your ex wife looked like in those
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 18.02.

Post by vpiiri »

How about some pictures for a while. She was quite a nut cracker in one of these famous places in the world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmn

Re: New GF ... picture update 18.02.

Post by mmn »

Thanks for the new pics.. I remember you posted these heels in an earlier post - loved them then and love them now! those criss-crossing straps are just so damn sexy...

Did she keep them on in bed for sex on this trip?
vpiiri wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:36 am How about some pictures for a while. She was quite a nut cracker in one of these famous places in the world.
vpiiri

Re: New GF ... picture update 19.02.

Post by vpiiri »

mmn wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:25 pm Thanks for the new pics.. I remember you posted these heels in an earlier post - loved them then and love them now! those criss-crossing straps are just so damn sexy...

Did she keep them on in bed for sex on this trip?
There is no time for all shoes when you've 10+ pairs with you. The other half of my full size luggage was reserved for her shoes.