Let's see how this goes...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

12fun12

Re: Let's see how this goes...

Post by 12fun12 »

Nice work man she is hot. Post a million pics of her shoes or not but I would remove the ones with the kids.
feetlikewhoa

Post by feetlikewhoa »

love island women feet
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

12fun12 wrote:Nice work man she is hot. Post a million pics of her shoes or not but I would remove the ones with the kids.
removed
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Update: I have no update :( She still has not replied.

However.... I sent the same message to someone else who has also replied...

Hello J,
When I first read your email I was a bit shocked, but upon reading it again I was flattered and well, proud of you as a person to just put it all out there. I must say as straight forward as your email was,it was not offensive in the least and saying so towards the end even made it that much more respectful, so thank you for that.
All that said, I'm not yet sure if I could be an active participant. I am a very open minded person and with a little more info I'll be able to better decide if I could be someone up for your request.

Here are some Questions:

1. Photos taken mid thigh/below knee correct? I would have to say right off, I wouldn't do any photos involving high thigh and up....I know that for sure.

2. Are you looking for a couple of photos that's all or a continuous update when ever I try on or purchase a new pair of heels?

2. If this would stay discreet (which is the only way I could wrap my head around it) how would payment work? The only ways I can think of involve info being traded.

3. How much are you looking to pay per photo?

Again I can honestly say I am not sure which way I am leaning to in regards to this but I thought it harmless to ask some questions rather than dismissing something because it doesn't fit into the "bubble" of appropriate I was raised in...which I try and pop every chance I get :)

Regardless the outcome, I hope your needs are met one way or the other.

L

Once again, let's see how this goes...!
Ralf82

Post by Ralf82 »

Nice! Good luck :)
Katya

Post by Katya »

nice work
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

Someone just replied with these photos;

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
bootlovers

Post by bootlovers »

the wedge heels are super, the other are also very great.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Someone?
That's a queen!!!
Keep us posted
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

khgfs