Out for fun (Video added)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Al_Funt

Re: Out for fun

Post by Al_Funt »

Well I have cum three times to these pictures so far Mrs. Hb the thought of just sliding my cock thru your shoes like in these pics would be a dream cum true! Please let the Mr. cum on you sexy heels!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Only three??
I must not be doing my job!
Well a naked man on his knees deserves some shoe play!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

I hope you remind him frequently that he is one lucky SOB to have you as a playmate.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

i bet he makes a mess
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

FLshoeguy wrote:I hope you remind him frequently that he is one lucky SOB to have you as a playmate.
Well I think I'm pretty lucky too! I get treated like a queen with all of my needs cared for and I get to play with his nice cock. Throw in a pair of high heels and what more could you ask for. AND....I must admit that I find the shoe play and teasing a fun part of our sex life. I like to dress up and heels are a part of that. Hb has taken it to a new level for me, but you wouldn't be seeing all these sexy shoe pics and vids if I wasn't enjoying it!
OH....and yes he makes a sticky mess.....but I don't want to ruin the surprise.......
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

You have so nice legs and feet, just a dream :P
I would love to see some white and hot cum on your feet and these very sexy sandals! :mrgreen:
Have fun and thanks a lot! 8)
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Always love seeing you in hose! Those are some interesting pantyhose to add :)

Love the heels and can't wait to see what the outcum will be!! :mrgreen:
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

After a lot of teasing and walking around in my new outfit.....clicking my heels up and down the stairs.....spreading and crossing my legs....Hb needed some foot loving, So under my nylon clad insole he worked his thick head.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Very sensual this sequence of photos.
Mrs. HB is too hot.
These sandals are a boner.
Perfect couple Mr. and Mrs. HB, you should be complete.
I love the arc feet of Mrs. HB.
Thank you.
the_magic_shoes

Post by the_magic_shoes »

DSW is my favorite store. as well. They opened a new one closer to me not too long ago.