I T Guy gets shoejob under the desk.(updated pics)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ilovetoes

I T Guy gets another footjob. ( cara's store update )

Post by ilovetoes »

Cara is ready for her day of work at the office. She comes in, and turns all the lights on. Unknown to her, the IT guy that got a foot job the other day, is already under her desk. She sits down, and starts her day. She is wearing very sexy high heel red pumps, and black pantyhose. As she starts to work, her heels are right on top of the IT guys lap. She rubs her shoes around, and the IT guys doesnt want to miss out on getting his dick near those hot spike heels, after removing his dick for his pants. Cara begins giving him a shoe job. Cara is so focus on what she needs to get done, she has no idea, and she is giving the IT guy a shoe job. A little while later, her shoes are hurting, and she kicks them off. The IT guy is really happy now. Caras pantyhose toes, go right back to work on his cock. The IT guy has hit the jackpot, Cara is just too focus on her work to notice he is under the desk. Caras feet work on his cock, fast then slow, her toes work like her feet are teasing the IT guy. He is ready to blow his load all over her feet. Cara steady at work, decides to leave, the poor it guy has to jack himself off, but quickly Cara returns, only now she has removed her pantyhose. She sits back down, and her now bare feet go back to work, as Cara focuses on orders that need to get done. The It guy cant hold out much longer, he is ready to blow his load on her bare toes. Its not long before he is spraying hot sticky cum all over her toes. Cara doesnt even notice. Then her computer crashes. While getting up, she see white sticky goo all over her toes, and has no idea where she got it from. She slips her shoes back on, and leaves.
http://clips4sale.com/89919
itggfj1.jpg
itggfj2.jpg
itggfj3.jpg
itggfj4.jpg
itggfj5.jpg
itggfj6.jpg
itggfj7.jpg
itggfj8.jpg
itggfj9.jpg
Enjoy!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovetoes

I T Guy gets shoejob under the desk.

Post by ilovetoes »

Cara has had some computer problems, and the I T guy is under her desk trying to fix the problem. Cara has no wear else to put her feet, so she just sits them on the I T guy, which he doesn't seem to care. Cara is hard at work, and her feet have a mind of their own, and she gives the I T guy a shoejob. After she notices the cum on her shoes, she wipes it off on her toes because she doesn't have anything to clean her shoes with, then put her shoes back on.

http://clips4sale.com/89919
itsj1.jpg
itsj2.jpg
itsj3.jpg
itsj4.jpg
itsj5.jpg
itsj6.jpg
I hope you guys enjoy!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumin4feet

Re: I T Guy gets shoejob under the desk.(updated pics)

Post by cumin4feet »

Very nive