Flip Flops shoejob?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

martidp

Re: Flip Flops shoejob?

Post by martidp »

@ Shoxandsperry - I haven't stumbled across Rainbow or Reefs on my travels round the clip stores, the closest I have seen for Reefs is a long closed store called... Hardcore CBT & Foot Domination and she doesn't do a footjob using them she does a crush using a cock board, it looks dam painful. ill try get a still shot for you. I think they are Reef Hot Butter platform flip flops, quite sexy actually.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

Shoxandsperry wrote:Omg! Of course we want you to post more! At least I do anyway! As much as I love all those flops, I'd kill to get a clip of a footjob using rainbow or reefs, my God!
Yeah... Reef ginger's are also high on my list of sexy flip flops. I haven't seen many videos of couples having sex while the girl wears flip flops. Have you found any of those while browsing the Clips4Sale sites?
martidp

Post by martidp »

Shoxandsperry - these photos are for you.
Image Image Image Image
this outfit closed a while back as well. but are these the Reef ones you speak of?
martidp

Post by martidp »

i don't know if you could really classify these as footjobs more like cock crushing to me, but i do love these as well so im posting pics :D
hey the women are using flip flops so :o yeah :)
martidp

Post by martidp »

forgot this one... woops :shock:
martidp

Post by martidp »

this clip is a bit of a let down actually, looks very promising, but NO :cry: she has nice feet and those flip flops :shock: wow what a great and rare colour, but she doesn't use her feet or flops to very good effect. i think she must still love her husband because she is very timid and hardly even stands on his member, mostly just on his stomach and even then very lightly and soft :( a real poor effort.
martidp

Post by martidp »

by far the best flip flops cock and body trample i have ever seen, BY FAR :lol:
as i said THIS BY FAR is the best.
the store is long closed but if you can find it round DOWNLOAD it :lol:
this woman holds nothing back as she tramples his prick under her full weight her pretty flops which have a jagged sole that leaves imprints in his skin :twisted:
martidp

Post by martidp »

this is recommended vid for sure, store still going.
Lady Alegria`s Footfetish
i love these pink flip flops they are super sexy and the lady who wears them looks very fine also.
martidp

Post by martidp »

i think by far the best store for cock crushing vids is High Heel Heidi's Side :wink: without a doubt the best IMO.
my very favourite babe there is Katja :D she is a stunner pure and simple, she looks like a real queen of a woman! German as well :P
I think Katja's feet and her flip flops are great! i really love the vid where she is in those black ones, wow :shock:
martidp

Post by martidp »

this is Aballs and cock crushing sexbomb Stella she is Spanish and no longer doing vids but its a great clip all the same.
get this clip for sure, no cum shot :( but a must have for flip flops cock crush fans