My gf feet - new level

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Registerinfo

My gf feet - new level

Post by Registerinfo »

Hi! My gf knows about my foot fetish and she started to spoil me in a different ways. I told her about how sexy her heels feet and toes turns me on but i also enjoy when guys stare at them. I always fantasied about her teasing someone else with her feet and heels and now it became reality for me. She comes back from work with her sexy stiletto and play with me. I love to get a good handjob when smelling her peep toes or just looking on her sexy legs. Last month she was amazing she told me that she has something for me what i always wanted. She came back from work and we started to play as usual but this time game changed 100% she wanted to take her shoe off. I did and almost cum instantly as her toes were covered in another man hot cum. She jerked me off while told me all about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Registerinfo on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Re: My gf feet - new level

Post by Newfootlover »

OMG, tell us the story!!
Registerinfo

Post by Registerinfo »

So many stories to tell my dear friends. This is my first post since 2012 i had hundret encounters with womens feet and sexy stiletto heels. I would say it is not a fetish anymore that is a lifestyle for me. I live in open relationship and enjoy as much as i can. The chick is very cool she also works at the office and now i know im not the only one who share the foot fetish with her. I enjoy so much sniffing her sexy feet and toes when she comes from back work and this new thing is just amazing. Wet smelly hot pedicured feet covered in another mans cum is such a turn on for me. She told me that she will bring a guy to my home and let me jerk off while i watch him getting a footjob or shoejob. Wow that would be another mega experience which make me so excited and ready to see it.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Would still like to hear that first one.
Carl86

Post by Carl86 »

Great i also have an open relationship with my girlfriend. She often has foot fetish experience with other men, the last week she made a bootjob to an her admirer with my favourite boots.
Carl86

Post by Carl86 »

My partner made me live a wonderful experience cuckold with the involvement of her ex. I state that she has had a long and serious relationship with this man who then legacy as no longer in love. He was quite ill and even today, although married, still seems to be infatuated with her, although they have a beautiful friendship. One evening, she decided to invite him to dinner, forcing me to stand under the table to be her foot pads. It 'was a wonderful feeling to see her super sexy who dined with another while I was unaware keeping the sole of the sandals on the face and on my dick that had become hard, which insisted on a particular friction when with his former spoke of their previous experience spicy. In that situation was the undisputed goddess as both were abducted from his power .... in fact he seemed really drool against him. Anyway in the end, since he had become horny she decided to make him an handjob as he held both his shoes on my thing lying on the ground with which, by stimulating the right spots, made me die. Eventually her ex after a long labor of tense and denial had an amazing climax while I was denied. I must say it was really nice to stay under the feet while cutting into another man.
Registerinfo

Post by Registerinfo »

Creamed heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

super sexy.
Dude, May I ask whatever happened to Sarah?
I love high heel Pumps
Registerinfo

Post by Registerinfo »

She moved out to London at the end of 2012. Sad isn't it, but sweet memories will stay forever.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Registerinfo wrote:She moved out to London at the end of 2012. Sad isn't it, but sweet memories will stay forever.
Sad, she had the most awesome feet and peeptoes. Anyways, Glad you are back. Expecting great stuff
I love high heel Pumps