Cum shoes. Shoes to have sex in

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

whatever96

Cum shoes. Shoes to have sex in

Post by whatever96 »

Just thought I'd share a little something with you. The latest heels to the sex collection. You might even see some. Anyone particularly like these?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthantSimon

Re: Cum shoes. Shoes to have sex in

Post by NorthantSimon »

Very nice!
billyd

Post by billyd »

Omg Honey! You and your cute heels are soooo very sexy! Adorable, thanks....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peeptoelover

Post by peeptoelover »

Yes - those heels are very sexy and, after I have fucked you, I would like to cum on them.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I absolutely love them! They have a hint of Mary Janes, my favorite!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those are sexy as hell!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

If the shoes turn you, or her, or both on, they're shoes for sex! My gal knows this and indulges me all the time, and she knows any shoes I buy for her are meant for wearing during sex!! And then out in public too! But no Uggs or Crocs (gawd awful cheap looking fugly to me) or platforms (make her feet look heavy and clumsy). These are a few of her more unique shoes and she has many heels too, most all open toe. Many slingbacks, our favorites.

Oh, and my gal is a hot mature 56 year old, that is making up for many years of nothing from her ex, with LOTS of very sexy times with me. So she isn't the slim slinky young one shown in many pics, but she is hot to enjoy all of our sexyness together and share our fetishes for shoes and pantyhose,....so lucky me!!
stella_0183

Post by stella_0183 »

Yes, the flats also quite sexy. Thanks for posting!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

my gal knows and understands how her feet, especially in nylons are very sexy, and she enjoys teasing me with them, especially in cute sexy shoes. I love it when she says "fuck my feet,....oh fuck my feeeeeet.
fridge454

Post by fridge454 »

Those purple flats are amazing you post more pics of you two enjoying them...