The lady in black

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelbone

Re: The lady in black

Post by heelbone »

dangeroussail wrote:i hope she demanded more
It was truly an incredible night; I was spent and just left to sleep on the floor. All I could do was think of the lady in black’s sexy legs and heels. Yes somehow I wanted more………………
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

In the morning, I opened my eyes and found myself still lying on the floor. I got up and made my way to the shower. I took a long hot shower thinking of the night before. When I finished and was drying off I heard the sound of high heels clicking on the marble floor. You know that sound drives me crazy, and always gets my hard on started. It must be the lady in black; she was moving about the room….making the noises of a woman getting ready for the day. Not sure what to do I opened the door from the shower area to have a peak…….OMG! there she was in front of the mirror putting on lipstick. She was wearing the strappy high heels from the night before and a little mini dress…..WITH LEG WARMERS!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

I walked out of the shower area completely naked and said good morning, my morning wood coming to attention!
(thank goodness I didn't masterbate in the shower thinking of her and her heels!) She looked at me thru the mirror....turned and sat up on the counter and crossed her legs....her sexy legs in those leg warmers and strappy heels. "Well all nice and clean" she said, "By the look of things I guess you want some more!" She raised a foot and lifted my throbbing member up and rubbed the underside of my cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Been away for a while and what a sexy lady to cum back to! Heelbone you are the luckiest guy in the world. How ever did you find the lady in black. I have beat myself raw please hope this keeps cumming!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

heelbone wrote:As she worked my cock with the lube and shoe, she took the strap and pulled it tight around my shaft....and used a finger on the underside this nearly drove me over the edge.......
That second pic might be the hottest thing I've ever seen! Took me a few times to type this reply even!!!!!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

She walked from the bathroom over to the bed a jumed on face first......she started moving her feet all around and "OK shoe boy do what you want.....I'm just going to lay here have fun" with that she just grabbed a pillow and layed there leavng her feet and heels at the end of the bed for me to have my way with!
The first I did was got down on my knees adn moved in for a nice close look at these sexy feet and shoes.......
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

After she teased me by kicking her sexy legs I grabbed them and moved in......
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

She was dressed for the day in a sexy mini dress with no panty's!! as I pumped her heels I was exposed to her perfect ass and sweet pussy!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, would love to see that xxxx
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

dangeroussail wrote:wow, would love to see that xxxx
It was a great view as she flipped over and started a perfect shoes on foot job, expertly working my cock between her sole and insole!